Insimenator.org
May 13, 2024, 05:34:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rar files  (Read 1299 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ange1face20

View Profile
« on: August 16, 2007, 12:32:24 am »

Hi, I'm having some issues with rar files in my game. Currently I'm using WinRar
3.70 for whenever I download an rar file, but alot of times I don't SEE the object in my game, even tho I've made sure I have the "mesh".  I don't know if it's WinRar not working correctly or if I'm using an outdated version or if I need to be using ANOTER Rar program, of which I don't know of another one other than WinRar. Could anyone maybe recommend one or tell me if it's something I'm not doing right?  Thanks in advance. :smt120

:lurk:
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2007, 12:40:54 am »

I'm sure your WinRAR is working fine.  Some things to check:
1.  You are putting the .package files into My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
2.  Downloads is spelled with a capital 'D'.  Lower case will block Bodyshop type CC but not objects CC.
3.  In Options, Game Options, the flag is set to show custom content in the catalog.
ange1face20

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2007, 01:17:07 am »

Quote from: ancienthighway;883881
I'm sure your WinRAR is working fine.  Some things to check:
1.  You are putting the .package files into My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
2.  Downloads is spelled with a capital 'D'.  Lower case will block Bodyshop type CC but not objects CC.
3.  In Options, Game Options, the flag is set to show custom content in the catalog.

Yes.  I don't have any problems with getting custom content to show up and I notice I don't have any problems with zip files showing up, but for some reason not ALL of my Rar files will show up.

:lurk:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: