Insimenator.org
May 16, 2024, 07:47:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: I hope this is in the right place...:O  (Read 4316 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
nova-storm

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2007, 03:58:45 pm »

Yes she did delete them.

Lex you can Save all your work and not lose your sims. Save your EA games file that is in start/My PC/ Doc's and settings. then you should be Ok. and not lose anything. Some times BS just gose Buggie like that and all you can do is reinstall. But like I said just uninstall and reinstall the last ep you put in. that should work.

But 1st Try this as well. Take your WHOLE Sims2 file out of EA games and try to run it that way. it will make a new file called sims 2 you can delete. if you do this and still can not run BS then you must reinstall.

In clean inctaller all Pink files are just files that you have more then one of. they are not bad. all Red files are Hacks such as Insim and inteen. Again they are not bad just Hacks to change Game play you have installed.  They are only Red so you can't miss them.

so follow these steps:

1st. Open start/my doc's/EA games/ the sims 2
2nd make a file on your desk top called sims ( or what ever)
3rd take ALL FILES THAT ARE IN YOUR SIMS 2 FOLDER and put them in the new folder on your desk top.
4 Start BS.

IF it runs it is a file you downloaded.
IF it does not run you need to reinstall. No way around it. BS has some how become crupt

If you need to reinstall do this.
1st Go you Start/MyPC Doc's and settings/EA games Take that File out and place it on your desk top.

2nd Go to Start/Programs/EA Games
Find the Newest EP you have installed and UNINSTALL IT.

3rd REINSTALL the EP you just UNINSTALLED.

4th Start BS.

5th If all works then out the EA games file Back in to Start/My PC/ Doc's and settings. and replacxe the new one you will see.

6th Start BS.

If it did not work on number 4 you might have to reinstall ALL GAMES but saving the EA games file will keep you from all your sims deleteing.

:happy8:A closed mouth gathers no foot. :smile:
resistance is futile you will be assimilated
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: