Insimenator.org
May 04, 2024, 12:07:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: If I delete files will it all disapper?  (Read 1020 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Chinami

View Profile
« on: August 26, 2007, 07:56:34 pm »

You know how you make a SIM2PACK using the Sims2pack cleaner installer? Well, can you delete the files and keep the Sims2pack you made them into? I want to do that because something is going terribly wrong with my comp! So, if I delete the files and keep the Sims2pack file will the stuff still show up in the game? Thanks for listening ^_^
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2007, 09:15:59 pm »

Well I would love to say yes but it depends if the sim was made using a mesh.

The best would be to install the sims2pack file and check if the sims look like you made it.  If not, make sure to keep a safe copy of the meshes you use to create it.

Once that is done, you can safely delete the stuff you use to create it.  The next time you install it, the stuff will be added again, just don't forget to copy the mesh if you needed to make a seperate copy of it.

Same applies for cc houses, if some objects you put in it were using a mesh, make sure it is part of the sims2pack file.

You can check what files comes with a sims2pack file by using the clean installer found at the MTS2 site.

The stuff you will remove from your game will affect all sims and house that were using it.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2007, 09:18:20 pm by MissDoh » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: