Insimenator.org
May 02, 2024, 10:53:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I really need help with this please!!  (Read 1806 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
sakrayami

View Profile
« on: August 17, 2007, 03:51:30 pm »

I have read the thread: Sticky: How do I delete the memories of a Sim?
beosboxboy (07-19-2006)
And i know how to use simPE, i have now version 0.62.1.100

After i installed Nightlife, or used Inseminator and cheatcodes, something
weird happend to some sims i made selectable. They felt in love with themself, and their memory have been totally crazy. I am not sure if this is
happening only in my game, or if it is a known problem?? It do not happen
often, but when it does, it's very annoying. Let me give an example of
my latest lovestory i am creating. His name is Johannes, his memory is
that he met himself as an adult at the Uni, at the same time he met his girlfriend there. After he saw his wife were unfaithful, i made a new female,
let her start at the uni, and she is inviting him.

Now he has memories that he had met himself, been friend to himself or felt in love with himself.

I started SimPE again, and removed these memories, also the invisble stuff.

I have done this before, but it does not really help, he has no longer memory that he has met himself, been friend to himself or felt in love by himself,  but he still has wants to talk to himself, and to dance with himself, and in his fears, he is afraid that "he" Johannes shall die from him. Can someone please tell me if there is a bug, or what? Is there anything i can do to get this right? I am playing with these favorites of mine, and making a story, and so should this happen again. It do not help to change his wants and fear in SimPE either. dammit.

A Pic:

I hope someone can help me out, i have search for the problem, but i
could not find any answers.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 04:15:54 pm by sakrayami » Logged

:love3:

~Sakrayami~
dreamcatchermwh

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2007, 06:22:52 pm »

If you have the insimentor then spawn the asperation object, and choose the want panel and refresh his wants this should work.

Appreciation is a wonderful thing . It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.:grin:
sakrayami

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2007, 07:36:39 am »

Thanks for your tip. It did not help unfortunally, i hope it will go over or something. The guy is a hunk Smiley

:love3:

~Sakrayami~
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2007, 06:16:58 pm »

Okay...  I think what you may have to do is go to that sim's relationship tab in SimPE, and make sure he has no "relations" to himself. (or doesn't know himself)  I had this happen a few times, and the majority of the time that's what was causing the Wants mess.

dobydog

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2007, 08:33:07 pm »

I have this problem too, but I'm quite afraid of SimPE. I don't want to screw up my game by accident. Sad

'No telephone calls today, all my friends gone away. When you're out of fashion it's a lonely price to pay.'
Oh Funny Man, Sex Gang Children
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2007, 09:02:40 pm »

dobydog, from looking at some of your other posts, you manage to screw up your game enough on purpose that you really don't need the accidents Cheesy

Seriously, the heavy use of InSIM to alter relationships, family status, and the like sounds like it's done a number on your game, dobydog.  You just have to decide what's important to you, they storylines you create and play out, or having sims that are relatively free of corruption.  Eventually too many corrupted sims could bring down the neighborhood and you'll have to start over.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: