Insimenator.org
May 17, 2024, 08:36:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Plus size Sim  (Read 1582 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
hyleath5560

View Profile
« on: August 27, 2007, 10:31:13 pm »

I see all these plus size clothes.  How do you create a plus size SIM.  To make them a little chubby is all bodyshop does.  The are not as big as the pictures I see under plus size clothes.
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2007, 10:51:32 pm »

You need to install the plus size mesh and download recolors of the clothes so you can use it on your sims.

This applies to ANY custom mesh modifying shape sims appearance.

EDIT:  Special mesh are NOT using default maxis clothes so you always need to download recolors made with that mesh or you won't have much clothing choices.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2007, 10:54:55 pm by MissDoh » Logged
hyleath5560

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2007, 11:34:17 pm »

I just figured out the clothes make them plus size.  When they are naked would they be skinny? Is there any way to fix that?
Auronette

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2007, 12:14:26 am »

In order for them to keep their custom body shape, you'll need to have a "showerproof" skintone for them.  It's a skintone that has been fixed in such a way that it connects a specific mesh so that when the Sim is in it's naked state (showering) it will keep that shape.  I don't know what plus size mesh you'd be using, but most of the ones I've seen now have showerproofed versions available.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, I'd love to share what I've done at other sites. Please don't take it for granted, if you would like to upload my items to other sites, ask me. It may take a little while to get back to you, but you've got a 99.999% chance I'll do i
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: