Insimenator.org
May 13, 2024, 04:09:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: I have trouble with bodyshop  (Read 4263 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Baby_Gurl

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2007, 12:44:22 am »

I'll just start over thankyou for your help but i think it's the easier way because i lost my downloads. I'll just download them with all the meshes this time so next time if i install an exapansion the cc will show up right? So know I download over again it should show up in the season bodyshop. But sometimes I don't get it when you install a new expansion it comes with bodyshop a whole new one comes with no downloads.? Is that correct or mines just didn't show up.

NICK JONAS !
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2007, 01:36:38 am »

Always remove your Downloads folder and put it in a safe place BEFORE you install any new Ep or stuff packs.

Some cc might need updates so there is no guarantee all will show up but if you have many yes at least some should show as long as you make sure cc is still enable in your game.

New bodyshop does not mean cc won't show, it looks like you had some kind of problems.  Which exactly, I honestly have no idea but as long as you follow what I just mention above, some of them should show whenever you install new EP or packs.

And if I can permit myself to make a suggestion, please do not do only 1 paragraph when you post, it is making your posts very hard to read.  Enter key is your friend. Wink
« Last Edit: September 01, 2007, 01:39:34 am by MissDoh » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2007, 10:04:24 am »

Also, when you install and new ep, you have to make sure cc is enabled. It will be disabled by default. Then, you need to close your game and restart.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Baby_Gurl

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2007, 01:02:11 pm »

Ok I got it thankyou for your help yeah next time I will put my cc somewhere in safe place before I install a new ep. Yeah I think the problem was cause I didn't have the meshes I'm not sure too.

Thanks for the tip MissDoh I know it was hard to read it myself .But surley next time I will do It this time since i'm starting my downloads over and including the meshes too.

NICK JONAS !
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: