Insimenator.org
May 03, 2024, 11:48:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I Downloaded the InTeen thing and it messed up my game!  (Read 1584 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ckb182

View Profile
« on: September 01, 2007, 03:46:46 pm »

What happened? It had those little pop-ups that say Reset, Delete, and something else and I kept clicking reset until I got so annoyed that I clicked delete and it deleted my Sims. I didn't save though. What's up with it?

Please help!

::smilieiforgetwhi::"[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Travis wears Victoria's Secret Vanilla perfume. He is seriously the best-smelling dude in the band. Tom and I always used to make fun of him 'cause he always burns candles and incense, but we stopped because we realized we liked the scent."[/COLOR] -Mark Hoppus on Travis Barker::smilieiforgetwhi::
ckb182

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2007, 03:48:21 pm »

And another thing, I don't know where this thread is supposed to go!

::smilieiforgetwhi::"[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Travis wears Victoria's Secret Vanilla perfume. He is seriously the best-smelling dude in the band. Tom and I always used to make fun of him 'cause he always burns candles and incense, but we stopped because we realized we liked the scent."[/COLOR] -Mark Hoppus on Travis Barker::smilieiforgetwhi::
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2007, 04:25:09 pm »

What's up is mod conflicts.  Had you read the documentation that comes with the Inteenimater, you would know about those and what to do about them.  If you can't be bothered with the reading I'd suggest just deleting the Inteenimater.
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2007, 05:52:36 pm »

If you want support for the inteen, please post on their site for help.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: