Insimenator.org
May 03, 2024, 12:19:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Newspaper Glitch?  (Read 2168 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
MooreSpino

View Profile
« on: September 06, 2007, 08:25:49 am »

After installing BV, my Sims can no longer get a job from the newspaper. The option appears but the job choices don't show up. The Sim just acts like he's reading the paper then puts it back down.

I don't have any hacks installed and I've tried removing/re-adding what CC I do have.

Ensign Tara ch'Thane, Medical Officer
=/\= Federation Space RPG
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2007, 09:01:03 am »

Did you try with a computer?

Was that newspaper there before you install BV?  If so, try to see if with the next paper delivery it will still happen.

Until you are sure all the mods you have beeen updated for the BV ep you should removed them all.  Insim and Inteen are not BV friendly.
MooreSpino

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2007, 04:23:14 pm »

I don't have InSim or InTeen, I've already tried it with out any CC of any kind, and the newspaper for the next day wouldn't work, either. It does work with a computer.

I'll try uninstall/reinstall later.

Ensign Tara ch'Thane, Medical Officer
=/\= Federation Space RPG
liverbird

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2007, 04:21:09 pm »

My newspaper carrier never leaves the lot just keeps placing more & more papers down.....  could this be a mod problem also sims won't leave lot when they walk past....

Signature images may not be larger than 250 x 50. Keep them restricted to this size or smaller.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2007, 04:22:09 pm »

It's a mod conflict liverbird.
liverbird

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2007, 05:48:28 pm »

Ok thanks. I have inteen & insim do you think they maybe the problem.. As other mods I have people have tested them & they are compatiable with BV

Signature images may not be larger than 250 x 50. Keep them restricted to this size or smaller.
Marn39

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2007, 05:58:24 pm »

yes, other posts that I have read, have said that it is best to leave out the inteen and insimentor until they are updated as it may conflict with your game. I have removed both from my game and at present have not had any problems.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2007, 05:59:18 pm »

Neither Inteen nor InSim are compatible at this moment.  Inteen was severely broken with BV's release and could very well be causing your problems.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: