Insimenator.org
May 07, 2024, 04:54:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone else experiencing this??  (Read 1847 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« on: September 16, 2007, 06:03:15 am »

My pregnant sims that practice Tai Chi, when finished spin into nude, then when they realize they are naked, spin into underwear. Sometimes, if the sim is outgoing, they walk around naked for a time.  Just icks me out when I see someone prepare food or eat naked, not that I have seen alot of that. Tongue
I don't use any maternity wear hacks of hacked dressers, the only hack I have that may affect pregnancy is ACR by twojeffs and have the updated version.  I wondered it this was a glitch?:smt120

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
JadeInsane

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2007, 04:05:55 pm »

This was mentioned on the inteen forums and linked to the ACR but twojeffs said that the ACR does not change any clothing globals so it can't be that mod. It's quite possible that it is a a maxis glitch, or it is a problem with another mod.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2007, 01:08:21 am »

Crammyboy has a nudist mod at MATY.  You have the options of letting the personality of the sim decide whether they wear clothes or not, setting it to always nude, or always clothed.  It's working fine for me in BV.  You may want to try it.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2007, 04:25:42 pm »

Thanks guys. I posted this question in ACR forums and got the answer from twojeffs.  I have also posted this in other forums and there's a number of people who are experiencing the same thing, they have no hacks.  I wondered if this was a maxis glitch. Hmmmm.

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: