Insimenator.org
May 03, 2024, 04:06:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hammock issues?  (Read 2280 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Problematique

View Profile WWW
« on: September 11, 2007, 06:09:31 am »

This isn't really about the insiminator but I thought maybe someone around here would know why this would be. I'm having an irritating issue with my hammocks in the game. Once a sim lies on them they never get up! Even when I cancel the action they just say on it. I end up having to use moveobjects on and move the sim off the hammock and then delete it :icon9:
I've removed all my downloads like The Insiminator and the inteenimator so I was wondering if anyone had experienced this and if they managed to sort it?

Thanks.
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2007, 06:11:43 am »

Do you have any other mods still installed in your game? I haven't checked over the known BV bugs just yet but I wouldn't be suprised if it is a BV bug either.
Problematique

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2007, 06:44:39 am »

Nope. I tried taking out all of my downloads and it still happened. I was thinking about trying reinstalling but I can't be bothered! :-P
jaccirocker
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2007, 10:13:26 am »

I was able to use my hammock just fine. Do you use the SavedSims folder for any cc? If so check for hack / mods etc there. And teleport? I have had stuff keep popping up even though I removed DL folder and those were the culprits.
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2007, 11:22:13 am »

Other without any mods have reported having the same issue on other sites.

There are 2 hammocks, I think not both are buggy only one.
tibby13

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2008, 02:28:44 pm »

I am having a similar problem but it is only when any player controlled sim tries to use a hammock the whole lot of sims freeze, they can't do anything. The fishes still swim and the butterflies are still moving and I can still click to try and make the sims move on to the next task but nothing happens. When I try to put a hammock on a residential lot the whole lot freezes like that and then I have to go into build mode and remove it to get the sims to move again.
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2008, 03:02:14 pm »

Tibby, bless you! I did not have a problem with any hammocks until this week. I built a beach lot and opted to have a swimming Sim rest in a hammock (not the one attached to the trees). The lot froze competely! I did not know what to do. I tried ctl-alt-del and even that was wonky. After about 5 minutes the lot began unfreezing.

I have read that peeps were having probs with the hammocks but I figured it was a hack related thingie. Nay, nay! It is wonky hammocks is all!!!!

I have used the hammocks on vacation lots. I am not sure if I have used the one attached to the trees but the freestanding one has always worked as programmed.

Poor BV is so Bi-Polar!!!! I think that items categorized especially for a vacation lot may be too buggy to function properly on a main neighborhood lot. After all, it took a while to find out that beach front lots could not be binned for re-use.

Joey the Whinernator

http://www.insimenator.net/
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2008, 07:05:32 pm »

I've not had any problems with hammocks in my game (though, I've not used them recently). are you sure it's not a hack?

though, I've got a few problems with beds. they're acting weird, and the legs shows through the bedcover.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: