Insimenator.org
May 04, 2024, 11:55:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Breastfeeding help!  (Read 2693 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lucypookie88

View Profile
« on: September 16, 2007, 02:32:47 pm »

I recently downloaded the breastfeeding mod created by Squinge. However, I still can't breastfeed in the game. Can anyone please help solve my problem as I can only feed the baby via a bottle!?
Ghen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2007, 02:36:49 pm »

Found the right section  then? As Squinge has apparently quit modding, there isn't any support for his mods, and if you have the latest ep most of his hacks aren't compatible with it.

lucypookie88

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2007, 02:39:31 pm »

Thanks for advice. The latest ep I have is Seasons and the female feed only mod I downloaded was updated in the last few months. Do you know where I can get a more recent one from then?
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2007, 02:44:46 pm »

I don't think there is a recent one since Squinge quit the whole creating and updating

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
(used to be ShiningStarSim)
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2007, 11:49:23 am »

Quote from: lucypookie88;937881
Thanks for advice. The latest ep I have is Seasons and the female feed only mod I downloaded was updated in the last few months. Do you know where I can get a more recent one from then?

There is a version of that mod at the sims2graveyard site which is compatible with Seasons and BV.  It does not require an update to be BV compatible.
lovelysimmer1985

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2007, 04:12:05 pm »

yes that the correct one. squinge had three versions. one for women only, one for men and one for both gendre but the sims2 graveyard only have the female version

lucypookie just one quick question about your problem to see if i can help. are you clicking on your sim when your holding the baby when you want to feed or are you clicking on the fridge?

i use to use this mod and i'm pretty sure i had to click on the mother to instruct her to feed.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 04:15:00 pm by lovelysimmer1985 » Logged

Those who know do not say, those who say do not know.
lucypookie88

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2007, 08:33:16 am »

Quote from: lovelysimmer1985;939882
yes that the correct one. squinge had three versions. one for women only, one for men and one for both gendre but the sims2 graveyard only have the female version

lucypookie just one quick question about your problem to see if i can help. are you clicking on your sim when your holding the baby when you want to feed or are you clicking on the fridge?

i use to use this mod and i'm pretty sure i had to click on the mother to instruct her to feed.

Lovelysimmer1985, thanks for your advice. The mod I have is the one from the sims2graveyard and I have tried clicking on the mother when she is holding the baby. However, no option to nurse or breastfeed the baby appears. I can only play, cuddle or put down baby. I've noticed though that the downloaded file is a RAR file ( whatever that means) whilst all the other downloads are a package file. Could this be the reason and do you know how to change it?
lucypookie88

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2007, 10:39:17 am »

Just solved the problem. Had to download WinRAR in order to break down the download (like un-zipping it!) Works perfectly. Thanks for everyones help and advice!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: