Insimenator.org
May 15, 2024, 09:00:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Has anyone had this problem?  (Read 3859 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« on: June 15, 2006, 03:34:49 pm »

Here is a pm I got today has anyone had this problem before?

Error w/ Pregnant Sims Can Wear Any Clothes

I have downloaded the hack listed in the subject and I have gotten an error message when the Sim goes into his/her's first pregnancy stage. The Sim will keep saying "Shoo flee!" and the other ones and keep waving his/her arms about, but will not go into the next stage. I eventually got an error message. I had to click delete, which deleted the Sim. Can you please tell me what's wrong, if it's a bug that you can fix or I'm doing something wrong.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2006, 06:41:40 pm »

Nope Cheesy But I have the Inteen version in my game. If you like I will download the EP3 regular version and see if I can make this happen.:animal:

Read A Lovely Tale! Currently in Chapter 21
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2006, 07:20:16 pm »

Did not saw that problem when I tried it out.  Maybe something was blocking the way of the sim, a stuck invisible object item maybe.

That person could try JM "stuck object remover" that can be found here:  http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php?topic=1609.0
Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2006, 07:45:50 pm »

I just tried and I can't make it happen, either. Even without my beloved InTeen.

renee

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2006, 05:39:31 am »

Yes, I have had the same problem. I had to abort the pregnancy. I wondered if the wear anything had anything to do with it, so I took it out and  I didn't have the problem anymore.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2006, 01:34:02 pm »

Quote from: renee
I wondered if the wear anything had anything to do with it, so I took it out and I didn't have the problem anymore.
It would have to be a mod that modifies the pregnancy controller which my mod doesn't do, or another mod when used with my mod.

Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2006, 01:46:39 pm »

Maybe the original poster could recreate the error and send Squinge the log file?

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2006, 02:07:33 pm »

Quote from: Ozzucay
Maybe the original poster could recreate the error and send Squinge the log file?
That would help, I still haven't heard anything more from the person with this problem, I had another person say their pregnant male sim got stuck in a car because of this mod & that it was causing faults, lol the best way to determine if it's this mod is to play the game with no other mods installed but most people don't try that before reporting a problem Smiley

GiantSquid

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2006, 05:48:04 pm »

As a matter of fact, I had the same exact problem. Every time the impregnated sim started her first pregnancy animation, the sim would be caught in a loop until either the pregnancy was aborted or the sim was deleted.

After re-reading Squinge's post "Pregnant Sims Wear Any Outfit New EP3 Version Available(6/11/06)", I quickly realized that I should NOT have both of these files in my download folder at the same time:

PregnancyWearAnyOutfitEP3V1.2c.zip
PregnancyWearAnyOutfitEP3_InTeenv1.3.zip

They say that reading is fundamental........

Anyways, after removing the second hack, the animation went through with some "hiccups". I had to reset the pregnancy a couple of times, but I was able to bring the Sim pregnancy to full term.

Thanks for these outstanding hacks, by the way! You guys definitely have some impressive skill!

GiantSquid
whitewolf100

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2007, 05:30:29 pm »

i'm having the same problem kinda. i'll start my game and the mod thing will come up saying the normal but the wear anything has a sign beside it...saying it may crash my game...but i went on because i've had that sometimes and nothing happened...but when i got to load my niborhood it frezzes...><
carlymichelle

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2007, 04:37:53 am »

Quote from: whitewolf100;931493
i'm having the same problem kinda. i'll start my game and the mod thing will come up saying the normal but the wear anything has a sign beside it...saying it may crash my game...but i went on because i've had that sometimes and nothing happened...but when i got to load my niborhood it frezzes...><

irts best not to bump threads that are more then a year old
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2007, 06:30:51 am »

Actually, sometimes it's best to post in an already existing topic than to start a new one, especially if it's related to the same problem.  Wink

Is the "mod thing" the pop-up box for Enabling/Disabling custom content, whitewolf?  I'm not quite sure, but that's what it sounds like to me.  :dontknow:  

And did the freezing just start happening as of recent?  You may have downloaded an un-needed/outdated hack or incompatible object in your downloads folder.  Try moving your most recent downloads (ones you've downloaded up until the point the game started crashing) and move them to your desktop, then see if the game will run without freezing.  Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: