Insimenator.org
May 12, 2024, 08:29:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help!my lots aren't loading  (Read 1381 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
pjsexycool

View Profile
« on: February 02, 2007, 07:32:28 pm »

my lots are taking an extremely long time to load..infact so long that i give up after an half hour. I have removed a whole lot of my downloads at least 300 of them...what else can i do besides reinstalling everything?

i do close down the antivirus and the background programs that allow me to.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2007, 08:30:07 pm »

Do you have any mods/hacks installed?  That may be your main problem.

When the game first loads, open the cheat box and type "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true" at the startup screen (neighborhood select).  After you go into one of your neighborhoods and select a lot to play, check to see if an error box will pop up.  If it does, you can check the Logs folder for the name of the error log mentioned.  You may have a hack or mod that is conflicting with the game.  I have this problem all of the time, but I have yet to find and turn off the mod that causes the problem.  (For me, that's a lot of downloads to wait for CleanPack Installer to load!)  I usually choose delete, (BUT I DEFINITELY DON'T RECOMMEND IT IF YOU AREN'T SURE IT'S SAFE AND IF THE GAME WILL RESTORE IT) and then my game lots load like normal.  

(Appologies for the yelling in parenthesis, but that's truly important to know unless you like the risk of destroying your game.  :angel: )
« Last Edit: February 02, 2007, 08:38:09 pm by Tenshii~Akari » Logged

pjsexycool

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2007, 07:42:21 am »

Thanks...it did mention log files
dobydog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2007, 11:59:45 am »

Wow. I need to try this too. I just waited 40 minutes at the least for my Sims' club to load up. Thank you!

'No telephone calls today, all my friends gone away. When you're out of fashion it's a lonely price to pay.'
Oh Funny Man, Sex Gang Children
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: