Insimenator.org
May 23, 2024, 11:21:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I must be obtuse  (Read 1389 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lilibet

View Profile
« on: September 17, 2007, 03:58:01 pm »

I'm sorry if I'm simply being obtuse, but I can't figure out what the difference is in the 3 different InSIMenator downloads is and which one I should download.  I have all eps and fun packs.  So which one is the best one for me (and I would really like to know why).
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2007, 04:32:50 pm »

The only difference between the three is how you interact with it.  I can only suggest trying each if you have the patience (make sure you only have one in the game at a time) and deciding which one you like best.  Just a note though, if you have Bon Voyage, the OBJ version won't be available while on vacation.  This is because with the OBJ version you "buy" the adjusters and the Buy Mode is not available on vacation.
lilibet

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2007, 10:16:41 pm »

I did as you suggested and downloaded the two inSIMenator files that would probably be what I want.  Not the OBJ version.  Will try each of them and decide which is best.  Am curious to see what the differences are.
carlymichelle

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2007, 01:46:57 am »

i use the DEST version works fine for me
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: