Insimenator.org
May 06, 2024, 12:53:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I have no propose option  (Read 1673 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
snowbright

View Profile
« on: October 15, 2007, 10:08:43 pm »

I have no propose option and don't know why. Can anyone help me? I have insim, inteen, pregwear thingy, kid crush thingy, lastname thingy, and the lot full of sims thingy. Could it be from the lastname chooser thingy?

Thanks bunches..
maniac19642003
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2007, 10:23:27 pm »

You might want to check and see if either sim is already engaged or married and if they are then thats definitely a problem, but those hacks you listed shouldn't be a problem if you have the most updated versions of them.
snowbright

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2007, 10:27:11 pm »

I don't understand why I can't. I just moved them in a house and they got their relationship bars up to the max. Their in love but no options to propose anything. And it's one of their wants. I deleted them and recreated them and the samething happened.. I don't know what to do now..
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2007, 08:50:56 am »

Try to remove your download folder and see if without any cc the option show, if so, you will have to isolate the culprit by placing back small batch of cc at a time.

Also make sure all the mods you have are Seasons compatible (assuming Seasons is your last ep since you posted in the Seasons help forum.)
gotika15

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2007, 08:54:47 am »

Well that happened to me too. I think it was something about the inteenimater because when I downloaded the flavour packs the problem just disapeared.

Just give me a pain that I'm used to...
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2007, 02:51:30 am »

Quote from: gotika15;991020
Well that happened to me too. I think it was something about the inteenimater because when I downloaded the flavour packs the problem just disapeared.

The Inteenimater is not interfering with the ability to propose.  In fact, it enables engagement and marriage options between pregnant teens and the father.  The No Age of Consent Flavor Pack removes the pregnancy restriction for teens, along with several other teen restrictions, allowing them to function more adultlike.

As far as snowbright's problem, provided both sims are adults or elders, neither is engaged, or married, and they are not related, the only thing that could be stopping any of the proposal options is a bad mod.  The ones you've listed should be just fine.  A teen in a game without the Inteenimater cannot become engaged or get married.  A Young Adult without the Inteenimater cannot get married, unless the YA is a dormie, and a playable sim proposes.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: