Insimenator.org
May 04, 2024, 12:28:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MOVING NEIGHBOURHOODS  (Read 1859 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
userdaddy

View Profile
« on: October 06, 2007, 03:25:33 pm »

I wanted to move a few of my sims to a new neighbourhood i downloaded but wasnt quite sure how so scouted the site and found what i was looking for.
it said to use clean installer to make sure everything is ok all that worked nicely BUT my sims still have there memory from plesentview which as you know will and is causeing a number of problems. i imagined clean installer would delete there memories as it did the firends so it realy would be a  FRESH START but it didnt......any idears people please???

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends....
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2007, 06:46:21 pm »

The best way to move sims from one hood to another is to extract them using SimPe.

You can then recreate the family in CAS and place them in any hood you wish and no memories at all will come with them.  Just follow the instruction of step 1 from this tutorial:   Tutorial-Giving your in-game sims a permanent make-over.

Side not though, if you have Bon Voyage ep SimPE is not yet update for it.
userdaddy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2007, 09:10:47 am »

ok thanks for that, just need to wait for simPe now Shocked)

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends....
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2007, 09:38:29 am »

I have a sim family, my first self-sim family that I have saved since The Sims 2 started.  At first I had problems when I reinstall them in my game, after starting over.  Now I use the clean installer, but I only have the family files clicked on and take away anything that was in my old game, ie old friends, npcs, townies, neighbors.  I haven't had a problem with the new file created.

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
userdaddy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2007, 10:09:24 am »

i seeee, ok ok ima give that one a try now see how it gose.

EDIT:

Ok i tryed installing just the famly with clean installer but they didnt come up, thats happened a few time to be honist so il just try that one again.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 04:01:56 pm by userdaddy » Logged

dobydog

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2007, 07:01:22 pm »

I know this is kind of a no-no, but I pack up the lots into the house bin and move them like that. Again, this isn't a very good way to do it because I've heard it could crash your game. I do it because I'm stupid. d:

'No telephone calls today, all my friends gone away. When you're out of fashion it's a lonely price to pay.'
Oh Funny Man, Sex Gang Children
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: