Insimenator.org
May 07, 2024, 01:31:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nightlife town or neighborhood not Night...HELP  (Read 1362 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Loveless69

View Profile
« on: October 15, 2007, 05:16:43 pm »

I am pretty sure that whenever I make a Downtown area for night it is always daytime. A while back I was looking for something and a bunch of buttons on my    keyboard got pressed while in the game.  Now whenever I make a downtown it is daytime when I enter the neighborhood.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2007, 06:49:34 pm »

In the area of the buttons on the left of the control panel, there's a little round button with a sun/moon symbol. Click on that, it should turn the neighborhood back to night. Don't ask me for specific spots, but the button is smaller than the others.

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Loveless69

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2007, 07:50:30 pm »

k thanks
Loveless69

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2007, 06:55:02 pm »

I forgot to say this but only the roads turn dark like they would be at night. The terrain and everything else has daytime appearance. Does anyone know how to fix this?
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2007, 05:58:42 am »

It is possible that your game got borked, but I doubt it.

The day/night toggle for the neighbourhood view is a button on the User Interface panel (UI panel)

It may take some time for the display to refresh - if your video card is marginal, you may need to exit the downtown and re-enter it for the display to refresh properly.

LCD monitors may not show a strong difference between night and day

* day-night.jpg (65.76 KB, 467x242 - viewed 119 times.)

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: