Insimenator.org
May 12, 2024, 10:12:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New mac user help!!  (Read 3505 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
~Bejeweled~

View Profile
« on: August 16, 2007, 08:09:06 pm »

hi guys,
i was wondering,i'm thinking of getting a mac,but i wanted to know what expansion packs i can get on it and where,because i read somewhere that not all expansion packs came to mac.help is greatly appreciated!!

Today is the tommorow you worried about yesterday
Mi-chii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2007, 03:02:10 pm »

Well, they release all expansion packs for macs, but they come alot later than for PC's, because aspyr (who makes the mac games) only get the expansion from Maxis when they release it... So that's when aspyr can start working on converting them. Every EP up to seasons are available as of now, and I think happy holiday is the newest SP to be released. Life stories, Family fun stuff and glamourlife SP is also available.

You can either order them online at the apple-store, or find a store that sells apple-products near your. They are usually called The Apple store, or Humac. At least here in Norway.

Tied third place in Mr. Insimenator 2007
Join the Animal Army
Call me Michelle
~Bejeweled~

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2007, 09:44:47 am »

oh,thanks,at least now i know!!

Today is the tommorow you worried about yesterday
Redrew25

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2007, 03:34:22 pm »

I was always wondering why Mac games took longer to come out. Now I know - I don't know why Maxis just doesn't work with Aspyr to make them have the same release dates! Sad
Mi-chii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2007, 12:34:08 am »

As far as I know, Aspyr doesn't get the game until the date it is released to the public.

Tied third place in Mr. Insimenator 2007
Join the Animal Army
Call me Michelle
yeegreen

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2007, 06:08:02 pm »

awsome

Life is like a walking cat ~ Nanami Feung Hanfanyo & Akihito Wan Kangino  (my mother & father)

In memory of my mother & father Nanami Feung Hanfanyo & Akihito Wan Kangino who both died May 9 1:37 AM *CRY SOD
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: