Insimenator.org
May 07, 2024, 08:54:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Holiday Visitors  (Read 1369 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Mia138

View Profile
« on: October 21, 2007, 08:49:24 am »

One of the new features that I like best about Bon Voyage is the option to invite friends you make on holiday to be 'house guests' for three days after you return. I'm using the option alot to send my eligible young females on holiday to find a rich husband! lol My only problem is that I can't seem to figure out the timescale between the invitation and when they actually arrive. It doesn't seem to stick to any regular pattern. It's annoying when my sims invite a friend to stay and the friends arrive anytime up to three days later. If my sims are at work they obviously miss the friend arriving and have to invite them again- which can take ages!
Does anyone know how to work out when they will arrive?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 12:46:41 pm by Mia138 » Logged
Mia138

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2007, 03:15:51 am »

I'm thinking maybe I'm not the only one who doesn't have a clue then? lol
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2007, 04:31:51 pm »

Do you mean inviting friends from BV to a home lot? If so, the invitee should always arrive the next day at 10 AM.

Friends invited to go on a vacation should always be at the vacation spot when your Simmies arrive.

Joey the Whinernator

http://www.insimenator.net/
Mia138

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2007, 03:46:45 am »

Thanks for your reply, Joey. My invitee's certainly don't seem to arrive at 10am the next day - sometimes its two or three days later. Maybe its a glitch. I've just installed the new updated patch from the official site so maybe that will effect it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: