Insimenator.org
May 05, 2024, 03:01:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: please help  (Read 1561 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
asraa
« on: November 11, 2007, 03:36:59 pm »

okay first of all, since i have installed Bonvoyage no matter what season i am in there is snow on my roof and outdoor objects.

secondly: i dont know if this has already been done but i need a mod really badly. I need a mod that lets you click on a motive bar, lets say... hunger, and lets you set that motive wherever you choose. Sometimes, mygame just does it, and its very nice. Things just arent so great without it. please someone help Smiley
Charley

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2007, 03:52:24 pm »

Snow can appear at all times of the year, its random! Have you checked all your mods are BV compatible though?

As for your second comment, i have never seen a mod that does this, if there is one please tell me!

Char
xxx

Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2007, 04:50:18 pm »

try the cheat boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true and you can scroll the motive bar like hunger, sleep, bladder e.c.t

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
megativity13

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2007, 07:52:44 pm »

Quote from: asraa;1027303
okay first of all, since i have installed Bonvoyage no matter what season i am in there is snow on my roof and outdoor objects.

I had this problem with one particular lot as well.  I hate to say this, but you're just going to have to wait it out.  Once your seasons cycle through and winter/snow occurs again, the old snow should go away- it'll go back to normal once the new snow melts.

feed the hungry while testing your vocabulary
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2007, 10:41:45 pm »

Yep, if you wish to drag the needs of your sim yourself to a specific level, the testing cheat is the thing to use.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: