Insimenator.org
May 02, 2024, 08:07:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Poison  (Read 2632 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
dachshundsr4me

View Profile
« on: November 06, 2007, 07:15:33 pm »

Poison is an all around type woman that would love to find a nice guy to settle down with. The only problem is every time she finds a man her poisoned lips end up killing him off. Her mother is human and her father is a serpent. He is the god of emeralds.

She walks the earth in search of her true mate. Do not think of taking her emeralds off her skin because she will strike you with her deadly bite.

Custom content (she includes everything):

This is Poison. She comes with a sneak peak of my new skintone series (birth stone skins). Her skin is the emerald skintone (May birthstone). I have not released the set yet. I am still in the process of making them. Smiley She also comes with my new hair recolors of nouks wonderful new huge ponytails.
You can find the whole set of these hairs here:
my new recolors of nouks huge ponytails

Enjoy her and please do not upload her and claim her as your own. You may use her skintone on your custom sims and anything else from her. You may also upload born in game sims made from her. I am not real picky about policies as I feel that anything made for this game is for all of us. That there is nothing that is mine or yours it is all Maxis. Just if you upload her as is make sure you give me some credit for my skins and hair. Smiley Also no uploading her to anything that is a pay site. I do not go along with pay sites. Free sites only. We should not have to pay for anything that is for this game.

* poison2.jpg (111.92 KB, 715x765 - viewed 3582 times.)
* Poison.rar (2980.94 KB - downloaded 243 times.)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 05:59:09 pm by dachshundsr4me » Logged

Missaldith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2007, 05:03:33 am »

Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous. Thank you for sharing her and like Pearl, her skin is awsome

kim

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2007, 06:11:20 pm »

Nice Job

devylzangyl

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2007, 05:19:26 am »

Love, love, love her. I'm downloading her right now for my game!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: