Insimenator.org
May 02, 2024, 06:17:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 330
  Print  
Author Topic: Post your Hot & Sexy Male Sims Here  (Read 1476428 times)
0 Members and 5 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #1005 on: August 15, 2006, 02:28:58 pm »

Fenris is simply beautiful

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
megawarrior

View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: August 15, 2006, 02:32:29 pm »

OMG what do guys use with the beautiful backgorunds? Like those leaves....I like it.
ryukofaeris_of_

View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: August 15, 2006, 03:45:05 pm »

:love7: ...Enayla and Schuldig sims on the same page? I've died and gone to Sim Heaven. *bounces with joy* There, done fangirling.

Schuldig, did you do the alpha edit on Neirenn's hair? Just wondering.
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: August 15, 2006, 04:15:00 pm »

Schuldig, did you do the alpha edit on Neirenn's hair? Just wondering.

I would love to have his hair! It's shmexy! ^^
ryukofaeris_of_

View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: August 15, 2006, 04:23:59 pm »

Quote from: dirtyreek
I would love to have his hair! It's shmexy! ^^

It -is- shmexy.
It's a pay mesh, by H.Lin at TSR. But the original is longer than that so...
I also noticed that both Schul and Enayla have it. :\
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: August 15, 2006, 10:43:32 pm »

Damn! Curse you paysites!! Curse you....! >.< Me being young and restricted for my 'safety and well-being' I cannot acquire pay items for my simmies. I may be able to convince my dad to let me in on a few sites though, and TSR is definetly going to be one of them.

It -is- shmexy.
It's a pay mesh, by H.Lin at TSR. But the original is longer than that so...
I also noticed that both Schul and Enayla have it. :\

They both get all the good hair -pouts- ...and everything else for their boy simmies! =D
schuldig_seiben

View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: August 16, 2006, 03:10:25 am »

I did do the alpha edit of Neirenn's hair, but sharing it is just like sharing a recolour - you need the mesh first. So unless you have a sub at TSR it won'y show up in your game ^_____^ Keep hoping! I'm sure it'll go on free rotation soon...eventually...

justluvly101

View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: August 16, 2006, 09:09:54 am »

I was wondering if U know her or at least know her enough to ask if she would ever consider doin a shorter version herself and offer it on the TSR Smiley i have the hair in my game i totally love it ...infact maybe too many men walkin around the neighbourhood have the same barber in my game Tongue  i really really love the shorter version U made also .....and the poor men dont have enough hair styles .I would never ask U to share it...cuz i'm not really sure about the rules on stuff like that but.......maybe she would consider it in the future .btw ur the reason i ran to the tsr just for that hair !!! i couldnt pass it up Smiley
schuldig_seiben

View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: August 16, 2006, 09:50:52 am »

^_____^ Some creators have no problem with people sharing recolours, while others wold probably hunt you down and shoot you 0____o So it depends Smiley Nope, I don't know her, but I could ask, I suppose.

It's simple enough to do yourself, though. I'll put a 'how to' on my thread, then everyone with the mesh can try themselves ^_____^ That way, I won't get into possible trouble for sharing and you all will get the hair :lol:

This guy was just made to show the recolours, but I like how he looked in them <3

LunaJupi

View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: August 16, 2006, 12:47:22 pm »

Someday I'ma get myself a sub at TSR...and donate to MTS2. When I actually have money. >_>;

By the way, Ekko is now up for download for anyone who's interested. Smiley (http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=183051)

There's so many pretty guys here, I've been saving pictures to my computer from this thread! XD You guys are so good at putting together faces.

I'd make all my sims in Bodyshop because there's more options (cheekbones/eyelashes/etc...) but the lighting is so poor and the face is too small to see what I'm doing.

Why aren't those options in CAS? =( Stupid Maxis...
megawarrior

View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: August 16, 2006, 02:26:23 pm »

thank you LunaJupi!!!! Cheesy

I need better make-up!! -_-
« Last Edit: August 16, 2006, 02:34:13 pm by megawarrior » Logged
justluvly101

View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: August 16, 2006, 02:52:15 pm »

Quote from: LunaJupi
Someday I'ma get myself a sub at TSR...and donate to MTS2. When I actually have money. >_>;

By the way, Ekko is now up for download for anyone who's interested. Smiley (http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=183051)

There's so many pretty guys here, I've been saving pictures to my computer from this thread! XD You guys are so good at putting together faces.

I'd make all my sims in Bodyshop because there's more options (cheekbones/eyelashes/etc...) but the lighting is so poor and the face is too small to see what I'm doing.

Why aren't those options in CAS? =( Stupid Maxis...

i totally agree ..i have never made a sim in body shop didnt even know it was there till 2 days ago ! and i've had the game for 4 months !!! when i saw what u could do in there i was like huh why cant i do this CAS Huh?? no wonder ur guys have lips to die for ! Smiley
megawarrior

View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: August 16, 2006, 03:24:16 pm »

I use Bodyshop all the time!!
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: August 16, 2006, 04:42:51 pm »

I wish I could use bodyshop at the moment.. bodyshop keeps 'application has crashed'-ing on me. =( I've been trying to do some recolors of seomi's meshes but so far bodyshop's just not cooperating..
schuldig_seiben

View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: August 16, 2006, 05:39:42 pm »

I <3 bodyshop. Heck, I reinstalled my entire game to get it back XD

Synth

Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 330
  Print  

Jump to: