Insimenator.org
May 03, 2024, 07:00:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 203 204 [205] 206 207 ... 330
  Print  
Author Topic: Post your Hot & Sexy Male Sims Here  (Read 1477170 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Miss_Renae

View Profile
« Reply #3060 on: October 27, 2007, 02:14:09 pm »

YAH... more hotties and no Molina... this day couldn't get much better! lmao!

Trance

View Profile
« Reply #3061 on: October 27, 2007, 04:09:11 pm »

Han Seung-ui "Masaki"  1/2 Japanese  1/2 Korean  (  I  know he has glasses on but he's  still  cute.)

Xyphyr-  This name is  completely made up.  I  don't know what ethnicity he looks like.  >.<  

Hazuki Endou ( made in  Bodyshop)

*Size for picture sigs is 250x50. Please use a picture within this size limitation* Admin
Jagerjaques
Hollow

Grimmjow

View Profile
« Reply #3062 on: October 27, 2007, 04:23:13 pm »

I think Molina doesn't like non-traditional sims...if she trashed my cats...death awaits thee...

Trancendence, Han is smokin' great sim, there!
geezy33

View Profile
« Reply #3063 on: October 27, 2007, 04:56:43 pm »

Meet Omar!!! My Newest male Sim

What u think of this New sim???

Sorry no requests,I'm a townie maker and Maxis killer on maxis sims.
Welcome to Geezysims2:lurk:
geezy33

View Profile
« Reply #3064 on: October 27, 2007, 05:10:10 pm »

Kathy, u rock!!!

Nik4myth

View Profile
« Reply #3065 on: October 27, 2007, 05:20:04 pm »

Hmmm... I feel safe to post this now Molina's gone lol.

Bailey again Wink

'Draw your dagger, look your opponent in the eye, today my friend is a good day to die.'
CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #3066 on: October 27, 2007, 06:52:18 pm »

Bah, I would have posted pics, Molina or no Molina. I sure as hell would have given her an earful if she said "Ew" at a picture I posted.

Anyway...nice fellas everybody!

:blob6:
Trance

View Profile
« Reply #3067 on: October 27, 2007, 07:45:05 pm »

Nice guys.  ^_^  

More from me:

Masaru being a sexy guitarist. (  I blame Jrock)

Masaru and Kaito
( Masaru is  an adult just used the stretchskeleton cheat to  make him shorter.)

Half Japanese Half Russian-  Akira " Iriney"

and his twin...  
Yuuki "Demyan"

*Size for picture sigs is 250x50. Please use a picture within this size limitation* Admin
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3068 on: October 27, 2007, 08:20:16 pm »

(So, she's truly gone this time?  Wow... Is it a bad thing that after reading all those comments about her that the song "Ding, Dong, the Witch is Dead" pops up in my head?  :oogle: I think it might be... but then again, it's probably not.)

:drool:  Every time I come back and look at this thread, it's like a little bit of heaven.  Love these sim men, everyone!!  :love4:
« Last Edit: October 27, 2007, 08:23:22 pm by Tenshii~Akari » Logged

Mr Heartache

I don't wanna be S.O.L.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3069 on: October 27, 2007, 09:03:44 pm »

Nick4myth, Bailey is beautiful! You should post a bigger pic of him some time Grin

OOh, Omar is a cutie too, as well as ALL of Transcendence's sims. It kinda makes me want to put my asian simmies back into my neighbourhood!! I will some time.. and post pics Grin

Oh, almost forget to say something about Jodelie's sim...*scrolls down to drool at Sithon* He's gorgeous Cheesy

This is by faaaaaaaar my favourite thread!

/end ramble.

I love everyone's sims Cheesy:D

DON'T PM ME WITH REQUESTS OR I'LL SEND GERARD WAY AFTER YOU WITH A PITCHFORK.
Now I spit out words, do you see my lungs on the dancefloor?
[/SIZE]
micrasimp

View Profile
« Reply #3070 on: October 27, 2007, 09:08:55 pm »

OMG it is so many hot guys here!Wich i was a sim sometimes:D

I got a new computer yesterday i have spent hours on getting all my downloads from the old computer to the new one!Finally im ready to play and now i have made a new sim Nemed Zeth Watsen.
He is easy and out going guy:)

Join my contest who's the next Lara Croft?
It starts June 1st.
If you want to donate a prize for this contest you are very welcome to do it:)
geezy33

View Profile
« Reply #3071 on: October 28, 2007, 12:12:09 am »

I love peace not war, Everyone sims are Greatly made Awesome!!!

shanaruhuen

View Profile
« Reply #3072 on: October 28, 2007, 02:09:45 am »

First, the new version of my avatar sim ( since my computer ate every saved file I ever had on it... :: suppresses an eye twitch :: )
 Vincent "Vinny" Charmers, a prankster and generally happy-go-lucky kinda guy. Enjoys inane comic books and going out to clubs/pubs.

And his comrade in battle, Marcus di Giovanni (no relation to the vampire: the masquerade clan) Also a prankster, enjoys ruffling people's feathers at the goth club, usually winds up in brawls.

Sebastian Ponomaryov: Odessan born, with a french mother (hence the name). He is painfully shy and enjoys swing dancing and playing the guitar.

P.S. In the interests of not clogging up with a bazillion posts, I'll just edit a little back story in here:
 All of the sims I've shown pictures of, male and female, are sims from a long-running vampire game, that does include the occasional lycanthrope. It's all based loosely on V:tM.
 Vinny was a London born guy, turned in the 80's. Formerly a heroin junkie and club kid, he was discovered for his rather bemused and doodled artworks by a Toreador elder who couldn't resist him. His eyes were not always pink, but are the result of trying to overdose after he'd been turned, and failing somewhat miserably. Still, he's nowadays back to his old tricks.
Marcus is a New Hampshire native who met with an unfortunate if not deserved stabbing incident and was saved by an anonymous 3rd party whom was never heard from again. He owns a red chevy corvette that he has lovingly named harriet, and worked in an italian restaurant before his untimely un-death. He was born in rural italy, but remembers nothing of this as his parents immigrated when he was still an infant.
Sebastian was turned during WWII, having been taken from his home town of Odessa by a now-ex-gestapo officer and vampire by the name of Garret Fritz Scherer. He's mute from the ordeal of living with the sadistic megalomaniac, but now lives alone after Scherer fled the Nuremberg trials. He plays a few instruments very well, and always in old big-band swing style, he's also a very adept swing dancer, and can cut the rug with the best of them.

Other characters, not yet re-made (but coming soon), are:
Dante, the father of the bloodline to which Vinny, Mercedes, (see female thread)Jean-Pierre, Adeliah and Jack belong, infact, he made them all. He was turned during the early years of the roman empire, and his original name has been lost along the way, known only to him.

Jack, better known as Jolly Jack, or Jack the Ripper, was a famed serial killer of London prostitutes. His sanity is debatable, as, in the tradition of the darker side of the toreadors, he sees his murders as the highest form of art. He's very well educated and extremely well mannered.

Prius, or Paris, Dante's not-quite-vampire adversary and once-upon-a-time lover. There was a monumental break up over a love triangle, and Prius has devoted his existence to ruining Dante's, having already killed his childe, Jean-Pierre.

Jean-Pierre was a male model in Paris in the 60's, and caught the eye of Dante. Dante turned him and Jean-Pierre was often nearby, acting sort of like his PR. Jean-Pierre was killed by Prius after getting mixed up in the eons-old feud.

And I'll stop rambling now.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 02:37:48 am by shanaruhuen » Logged
JodelieJodelie

View Profile
« Reply #3073 on: October 28, 2007, 04:36:13 am »

Thanks SkullBunny Cheesy

micrasimp: he looks so cute ^^
shanaruhuen: I love the guy with the pink eyes! YAY!

I'm planning on playing with Sithon today, so maybe I'll post some more pictures later Tongue

geezy33

View Profile
« Reply #3074 on: October 28, 2007, 05:43:19 am »

Thanks for  4 tha love on my Sim Omar.
it's better to have great people on here that support ur work.
that's the type of folks I like to be around, A supportive Group!!!

No more drama and no more what's her name.

Pages: 1 ... 203 204 [205] 206 207 ... 330
  Print  

Jump to: