Insimenator.org
May 02, 2024, 02:26:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Gender Defenders: Behind The Scenes - Chapter Twelve: Change of Heart  (Read 28675 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2007, 01:52:17 pm »

Aaaaw, thanks nextor! Cheesy I love your rounds too, you've been doing a great job Smiley

No requests please
erica_jean698

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2007, 06:16:56 pm »

Finally I got around to reading it!  Completely brilliant!  *smooches*  

I do hope you continue at it!  Even after round 3 of the contest I mean.  I'd love to see Leo and Alec get together and make a home for themselves.  

Oh is that a bit far in the future?  :lol:  Sorry.  Very good, we both know you are going to win the contest!  Cheesy

(1st) Picture Perfect (2nd) The Amazing Race (3rd) Model Swap
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2007, 06:30:21 pm »

You came! Cheesy Glad you're enjoying it Smiley

Ah go on Wink Some very stiff competition in this contest, so I'm not holding my breath just yet Wink Oh, I will continue with it, no doubt. Got too many ideas :angel:

No requests please
nextor_torres

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2007, 09:55:20 pm »

Quote from: Sadie79;1046027
Oh, I will continue with it, no doubt. Got too many ideas :angel:

Yes your should continued. I really like it. You know why? Because is very different of all your work, always fantasy & darkness but this time some reality & little darkness. I also love your story in the Adult site Wink. If you want I could make a new character for this story, so you could spice things up. EJEJE Let me know I would like to see this growing.

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2007, 10:29:52 pm »

Thank you so much! Cheesy Haha, new character to spice things up? Do tell Wink Mind you, I'm about to turn the flame up as it is, although your Zamir might be getting a little bored with the lack of female company Wink (He's such a hottie btw! Can't wait to see how he grows up ^_^)

Always fantasy and darkness? Am I that predictable? :angel: Um, yeah, okay I have a lot of vampires in my game... what can I say, I like different stuff ^_^ Mind you, I've got my self-sim in B&G - what will become of that I don't know. I'm also hoping my dry sense of humour will keep me in Baby Story 2, they're my light relief couple right now Cheesy See, I can branch out Tongue Wink

No requests please
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2007, 10:59:17 pm »

Chapter Four – End of the Tunnel

Predictably, the mirth doesn’t last. It’s now week three, and we have a break from tasks to spend a period much like that in the Big Brother house, although at least here there’s no evictions. I’m at that point where I’ve just about managed to control my feelings on my newly-discovered sexuality, letting the talk of girls wash over my head as I focus on a tougher feat – acting cool around Alec. The other two are definitely straight, but him I’m not so sure anymore, I don’t even know why. If he does like guys he’s in the closet… like me. He’s acting a lot more relaxed than he was, so it’s mission accomplished on that one. The next is to find out what side of the field he plays, but how the hell am I gonna do that when I couldn’t even tell him about myself? If ever I wished I was a vampire it’s now – lucky them can read minds.

There’s a lot of mixed signals being given off, which doesn’t help. It could just be me reading too deeply into his actions and mannerisms, clutching at straws when he could just be acting friendly. As the week progresses however, I find it harder and harder to keep the burning flames of passion from engulfing my entire being. There is a tension, most likely one-way, that I feel every time we’re in the same room. Whenever he lays a hand on my shoulder or arm I want to take hold of it, letting my fingers stroke his tanned skin. He’s doing that a lot lately too, and as much as I enjoy the touch it’s starting to drive me crazy.

I’m fast wishing I could talk to one of my gay relatives again, not to relieve the burden of this turning point in my life, but to ask advice. What’s the best way to find out if a man likes another man? Okay, we’re not men yet, but the problem’s the same. Asking outright is a no-no, but on the other hand he’s a lot more tactile with me lately, unless it’s just that he’s more relaxed, and thus feels more able to do so. Supposing it’s not though? Is he testing the water with me? Is that the way to go, being subtle? I know I’ve wanted to take his hand when he’s touched me, maybe I should try that – not just grabbing it of course, but letting our hands brush together, accidentally on purpose. Only one problem with that though; how without the others seeing? We haven’t got long now either, one more week and it’ll all be over. I’m trying not to think about that too much, as every time I do sadness pangs at my heart. This is the only chance I’ll have to find out about him, I can’t afford to waste any more time.

Tap tap tap.

Looking up, I rise and tuck away my diary, hoping it’s not any of the staff. As I open the door however, suddenly my pulse races.
“Hi,” Alec smiles.
“Hi,” I smile back, hoping my mounting anxiety doesn’t show through too much as I invite him in. “What’s up?”
“Just wondering how you’re doing,” he replies, “You’ve been tucked away in here most of the day.”
“Oh,” I remark, sitting down on the sofa, “Well, been doing a lot of writing lately.”
As he sits down next to me, it’s all I can do to keep my breathing steady.
“Are you okay?” he asks.
“Yeah, why?” I reply innocently.
“You seem nervous,” he observes, “Is everything alright?”
“Yeah,” I lie, “I’m fine, thanks.”
“You don’t look that way,” he says, laying a hand on my shoulder.
No, it’s not my feelings deceiving me, I’m sure – he really is stroking my shoulder. Act now Leo, do it now.
My hand raises to shoulder level, lightly brushing his hand with my finger. I then lose control of my breathing, sharply exhaling as I feel his fingers grip mine.
“I thought that might be it somehow,” he muses, his tone now barely above a whisper, “I’ve been picking up all sorts of crazy stuff from you lately, didn’t want to think it might be this…”
“W-why?” I ask, beginning to trip over my words, as my heart pounds against my chest to the point where I hope he can’t hear it. Can this really be true…?
“Because I’m never that lucky,” he smiles, releasing the grip on my hand to slide his along my shoulders.

“Y-you’re gay too?”
“Have been since I was your age,” he replies, “Just too scared to mention it around here, didn’t know how they’d take it.”
Tears sting my eyes at the words echoing my own feelings. I just barely dare to ask this new question that’s starting to nag at me.
“How long have you been interested?”
“About a week or so,” he confesses, before giving a weak chuckle, “Not that long, but enough to drive me nuts.”
My head lowers, mainly in an attempt to hide the tears trickling down my cheeks. All this time I’d been agonising over him, the poor guy was going through exactly the same with me… He’s not as outgoing as I usually am either, but look at me now…
“You too huh?” I admit, clutching at his free hand as it rests on mine.
“What about you?” he asks, before turning round to face me, freeing his other hand to lift up my chin before drying my cheek. “Is that why you were crying last week?”
At first I nod, before managing to back it up with words.
“That, and I’d only just found out I like guys,” I add, “It was all too much to take.”
He gives a little sigh before speaking again. “Come here,” he offers, pulling me into a now welcome embrace.

This time feels much different. This time as I bury my head in his shoulder, I fan the flames now burning again inside as I clutch him tightly, sharing with him my own heat and basking in his. My eyelids clench tightly together as I enjoy the sensation of his fingers combing through my hair, his face brushing against mine, before I feel it; that wonderful feeling of his lips pressing softly against my cheek. My head rises as a wide smile takes hold of my mouth, turning towards him in anticipation. He smiles too, brushing a hand along my cheek and pulling my face closer to his. My eyes close as a new taste registers, that of his mouth as it places a tender kiss on my lips.

The fire becomes an inferno, coursing through my body and felt from his too as he kisses my lips again, this time stronger, and for a moment at quicker intervals, until I realise this is what passionate kissing is, when I feel his lips begin to stroke mine. I pick it up soon enough, and our mouths become locked together as we continue to cling to each other.

Now I know why couples make those little moans when they kiss, as I find myself doing that without even realising. My breathing’s become shallow too, as though I was out running, and I’m even starting to sweat as the heat of passion continues to burn. I find myself becoming very uncomfortable, shifting in my seat as we embrace. He takes my hand and moves it gently somewhere else, holding it firm against his body as he releases his grip, and for a moment I’m unsure where he’s put it. That is, before I feel his hand against me, right where I was feeling awkward before. My grip tightens, as does his, before his lips move away from mine to kiss my cheek and neck. I give another soft little moan as my other hand raises to his head, running my fingers through his hair, silently urging him onward. Just as he seems about to do so however, he stops, cursing under his breath as he looks anxiously about himself, swiftly pulling his hand away.
“What’s up?” I ask, frowning.
“We shouldn’t be doing this,” he tells me, eyeing me apologetically.
“Why not?”
“You’re fourteen,” he says meekly. I’m about to answer with ‘so what?’, but he seems to sense this as he raises a hushing finger. “There’s also cameras,” he reminds me, gesturing about the room.
“Oh s***!” I utter, looking around myself with a reddening complexion. “How could I forget?”
“It’s easy to,” he smiles in reply, affectionately stroking my knee.
Staring in a broad general direction, I next address whoever operates the hidden apparatus. “You didn’t see this, okay?” I tell them, “Don’t even think about airing it!”
“Come on,” he chuckles, and we both rise to our feet. Slowly we start to cool down, but make the most of the time we still have to ourselves before we show our faces to the others.

“I can’t tell you how happy I am right now,” I tell him fondly, caressing his hands before he hooks them round my waist.
“Same here,” he says, pulling me closer as my arms encircle him, and we share another kiss.
Thud thud thud.
“Oh for…” I grumble to myself, and as Alec answers the knocking, I take a brief moment to make sure I’m not flying low before the door opens.
“Hey,” he greets the cute Asian-American staring back at us.
“Damn, what’ve you guys been doing in there?” he teases, “You’ve been ages!”
“Just talking,” I shrug casually as I join them.
“Yeah, we were writing some songs together,” Alec hurriedly chips in.
“Oh, okay,” Kii accepts, to my relief. “Well, this just came in,” he finishes, waving a now familiar looking envelope.
“Wondered when that’d start again!” I muse as we all leave, and join Zamir in one of the seating areas.

“Buenas noches!” he greets with a cheeky smile.
“Don’t you start!” I chide, while Kii opens the envelope and starts to read out the note.

Hi guys! I know what some of you may be thinking, but none of your antics have been shown yet, you may be happy to know. There’ll be a premiere to attend before that happens, and your final task is to choose an award to present to a deserving star of your choice. This is celebrity-only, so no inviting family I’m afraid. You may need to do some shopping to make sure you look the part – it’s all expenses paid, so go crazy! Within reason of course.

“A premiere?” Alec echoes.
“Like the movies?” Kii adds, his eyes lighting up.
“Qué?” Zamir checks. I wind up translating in Italian, and his eyes sparkle as he speaks again. “Hey, that mean a party?”
“I thought you’d say something like that!” I tease, but Kii is getting just as excited. The two look to each other as they continue to work themselves up.
“Party!!” they cry in unison, but it’s down to Alec to calm them down.
“Whoa, cool it guys!” he tells them, “Not that kind of party!”
The two settle enough for him to speak again.
“Kii, you’re from the States, you know the movie premieres they have in Hollywood?”
“I do know what a premiere is!” he grins, rubbing his hands together in glee. “Always wanted to dress up for one of those!”
“Ey, maybe we get more girl wearing suit?” Zamir grins mischievously.
 Alec and I roll our eyes at each other, before something clicks. My face drops through the floor as my hearing registers the use of probably my least favourite word in existence.
“Suit?” I repeat slowly, “We’ve got to wear suits??”
“Ah, you’ll love it!” Kii grins, but I shake my head in disagreement.
“Hey, suit to me is a dirty word,” I growl, “Damn it!”
“Aw, come on,” Alec teases, “You’ll look great once you’re wearing it.”
I shrug indignantly, before it’s his turn to lose the smile from his face. “Oh God,” he mutters, looking similar to how I did earlier.
“What?” I ask, a little concerned.
“We’ve got to present an award?!” he exclaims, “In front of everyone??”
An affectionate smile spreads across my face as I turn to him. “You’ll be fine, really,” I soothe as I lay my hands on his shoulders, but frown as I notice him already beginning to tremble. If he’s like this now, I dread to think how he’ll be on the actual night.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 11:32:15 pm by Sadie79 » Logged

No requests please
adalita

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2007, 01:17:15 am »

Ahh how cute!  My boy is in love!  Pity he is 14 hey!

3rd place in Siblings-Love Or Hate Contest with Alyssa and Aimee Sacchi!
1st place in A Family Christmas with The Pearcy Family
Adalita's SIMS Come and check out my sims and their houses!
Check out my work in Living Sims Magazine HERE
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2007, 01:38:52 am »

That never stopped Leo's Dad Wink Apart from the fact he's (still) 15 instead of 14, but what's a year... Wink

Here's some trivia for you: Your boy and mine have three bolts for each other Cheesy

No requests please
erica_jean698

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2007, 11:50:30 am »

Awww, I absolutely love it!  :love8: So very sweet and such wonderful pictures. Three bolts, lovely!  Cheesy The conversation seems so natural.  I'm no good at conversations, you might have noticed as I rarely use them in my stories.  

Also you have a great use of colour.  Even when I mess about in photoshop I can't quite get the pictures to look that good.

:lol: Enough kissing up.  Very nice, keep it coming. Cheesy

(1st) Picture Perfect (2nd) The Amazing Race (3rd) Model Swap
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2007, 12:05:36 pm »

That was quick! :lol: But really, thank you so much! Cheesy So good to know I seem to have got it right these days; when I first started out my pictures sucked, and my narrative was weaker. I still don't always get it right though of course, and there'll always be room for improvement, but to see comments like that really encourages me to keep at this writing game, it definitely seems to be a strength of mine Smiley (I used to/still do sometimes suffer from insecurity, so I need to tell myself things like this Wink) Definitely casts light on what is usually a bleak period for me (my mood drops in winter >_<), so thank you all for lifting my spirits with your kind words! :love4:

@Nextor: Completely off-topic, but I've decided I'm gonna give Zamir a taste of his own medicine - remember Erica's Kat? :evil4: Nothing to do with the story, just that my game could do with some livening up... They'd make an awesome "couple" :muahaha: Wink

No requests please
sjam

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2007, 12:46:22 pm »

Wow lovely story! I always love judging your rounds in the contest...so it's nice to see some more of Leo!!

'There's no difference between stupid and charming with you, is there?'

See my simmie guys and gals here!
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2007, 01:55:25 pm »

Thanks! Cheesy Round 3's next on the cards funnily enough, but there'll be plenty more to come after that Wink

No requests please
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2007, 11:35:42 pm »

Chapter Five – Red Carpet Treatment
[/SIZE]

I hate dressing up in suits. Hate it, hate it, hate it. I have enough of that in school, yet here I am again wearing a suit. I had no choice for my Grandma’s double wedding, and what’s worse I had to wear white. This is neither white nor fancy; I don’t care what anyone says, this is the best you’re going to get.

After splashing some cologne behind my ears I leave my room, a smile spreading across my face as I notice Alec in his room applying any finishing touches he needs. I saunter inside, snuggling up behind him as I slide my hands round his waist.
“Hi sexy,” I greet as I plant a kiss on his cheek.
“Hey,” he smiles, completing his preening before turning round to face me, his arms encircling my body. “How’re you doing?”
“Fine,” I reply, “You?”
“Nervous,” he chuckles.
“You’ll be fine,” I reassure him, “Just act like no one’s watching.”
He nods with an awkward smile. I move a hand to his jaw, brushing it lightly with a finger before gently kissing his lips.

All too soon, our tender moment is rudely interrupted by a loud thudding on the door.
“Come on you two!” cries a familiar voice, filtering through the wood, “The limo’s here!”
“Yes Sir!” I reply as we leave, opening the door to the other two before pausing thoughtfully for a moment.
“Hold on. Limo?”
“Yeah!” Kii grins, “Dead classy black one!”
I cackle in delight as I race downstairs and out of the house, the other three struggling to keep up as usual.

“Wow, this is cool!” I grin, looking about me as we ride. This car is huge! There’s even a TV…
“You okay?” Kii checks. Frowning, I look around for whoever he might be asking, and then I spot Alec – the poor guy looks terrified!
“Hey, what’s up?” I ask, laying a hand on his shoulder.
“Just nerves I guess,” he replies, trying to ease our concerns, but then grimaces as he clutches his stomach. “I feel sick,” he complains.
“You want us to pull over?” Kii offers, but I have a better idea, promptly unfastening my seatbelt and turning myself round to face him.
“Here, undo your seatbelt a minute,” I tell him. Frowning, he eventually does so, and after some encouragement on my part he turns with his back facing me. Moving closer, I then apply not a shoulder rub, but a proper back massage designed to relax the body, and hopefully mind. It’s times like this I’m glad for such a large family, and for a centuries-old vampire for a mother – amazing what you can pick up from the right people.
“Is that better?” I ask after a while, not with the intention of stopping unless the answer’s no. His head slowly nods in response, so we stay like that for the remainder of the trip, with me savouring the moment of his touch and hoping I don’t come across to the others as anything more than friendly.

“Here we are!” Kii grins as the limo pulls up. My eyes widen in delight as I spot the hive of activity just outside, with the paparazzi waiting, armed with cameras to snap our best moments… as well as our worst, Alec muses.
“Come on, don’t be such a pessimist!” I tease, playfully ruffling his hair.
We step outside and soon disperse, as we all find places to explore. My eyes light up as I spot a few members from Rhapsody of Fire, one of my favourite bands, and pat my back pocket. Satisfied that my notepad and pen are still where I left them, I head off armed with a happy grin and fluency in Italian, since that’s their first language.

“Hi guys!” I greet cheerfully, introducing myself.
“Hello my friend!” Luca greets, “How are you?”
I still glow with pride even now, just knowing that so many of my family, extended or otherwise, happen to share his last name. Luca Turilli, founder of this band and of two others. I barely know him yet I can safely say he’s one of the most amazing guys I’ve ever had the fortune to meet.
“I’m good thanks,” I grin in reply, “You?”
“I am well, thank you,” he smiles, before breaking into giggles. “Nice suit!” he grins.
“Thanks!” I smile, my eyes lighting up, “It’s the closest you’ll get to seeing me smart, put it that way…”
“Buena sera!” a soft voice greets, coming it seems from nowhere. The men frown, eyelids batting in surprise.
“Where did you come from??” Fabio, their curly-haired singer exclaims.
“Huh?” I quiz, looking about me, before noticing this other man stood right by me. I smile wryly as I notice his eyes, but also study his features – there’s an odd familiarity about them.

He chuckles at Fabio’s question, making no effort to disguise the little fangs peeking out of his mouth as he laughs. “Oh, of course, you’ve never met a vampire before, have you?”
The looks on their faces are priceless, I have to admit.
“Maybe now’s not a good time to say my Dad’s one too?” I muse with a wicked grin.
“Oh, Evan?” he checks, “How’s he doing these days?”
I wear a broad smile as I look back at him. “You’re Gino aren’t you,” I check.
“Yeah!” he replies, “Thanks for the invite!”
“You’re welcome,” I reply as we embrace, “I’m glad you could make it.”
“Hey, you kidding?” he says, “Miss out on a chance to see one of my nephews?”
I deliberately neglect to mention – or even think, knowing what vampires are like – the real reason I invited him. There were a few, but the most important is one he doesn’t need to know just yet. Put it this way, I’ve never been so glad one of my Uncles is a famous face.

Then it’s time for the awards. Time to shine in the limelight, and to give poor Alec another backrub to soothe his mounting nerves. He seems to be getting better though, maybe because he’s still high from his meeting with his favourite band. Yeah, like I don’t know how that feels! Although this time it’s me who risks losing his cool, not because of the presentation, but the nature of the award I picked, and the person I’ll be giving it to.
“And now, a special award,” I begin, “To someone whose story has not only touched me, but also driven me, who turned the tables on death and used his experience to help others, when he could have so easily fallen under and slipped away.” I need to swallow a lump in my throat before I can continue. “This award for acting’s most unsung hero, I am very proud to present to my uncle, Gino Turilli!”
I noticed the change of expression as I spoke, from interest to puzzlement, then to outright shock. As he approaches the stage, his face is already stained with his bloody tears.

“I wasn’t expecting that!” he grins before we break away, “Thank you so much!”
“Thank you for coming!” I reply, “It’s great to finally meet you.”
“You too,” he says, before gesturing to the award. “Is that why you invited me?”
“That’s the main reason, yeah,” I tell him with a smile. Maybe I shouldn’t have, as the tears start again and he throws his arms around me for a third time. He’s such a big softy, just like his brother!

Then it’s my turn to stand on the hot-spot, as a member of staff arrives with yet more questions.
“So, what kind of experience has this been for you?” he asks.
Oh boy. Act cool Leo, act cool…

“Well, it’s been different to say the least,” I answer evasively, before slipping into a reverie, “I joined because it sounded fun, and because I love to meet new people. I was hoping to make some new friends, from other places, and I’ve certainly done that,” I continue with a grin, “It’s been a great month, and I really hope to see them again. Especially one in particular,” I finish, winking at my new partner with a happy smile.
“How was it being around others who also want to win?”
At this I shrug broadly. “To be honest, that part didn’t bother me,” I tell them, “I wasn’t living with fellow contestants, just a bunch of guys I got on really well with. If I win it’ll be a nice surprise, nothing more, I didn’t join for that.”

Ah, home free! Nothing more to do now than relax and… answer more questions?! Oh come on, give us a break!
Alec: Well, look at it this way. Once more and we’ll be left alone.
Leo: True. Okay, what is it? How did I answer the questions? *laughs* Oh, that’s a classic, that is!
Alec: Can you take anything seriously?!
Leo: I have my moments, you know I do. Huh? Oh yeah. Well, I’ll be honest, that first question made me pretty nervous. I wasn’t about to go into detail about my other experience of this month, I had to rely on my gift of the gab for that one. The other was cool though, and no, I wasn’t just saying that. Huh? What did I really think of this experience? Well… It’s quite a jump; I went in just meaning to make friends, and came out with more than I bargained for…
Alec: You say that like it’s a bad thing.
Leo: Well, the first part was alright, for both of us wasn’t it.
Alec: You more than me, it has to be said.
Leo: Yeah – hell of a time to find out I prefer guys! Still, I found my first love here, that’s all that matters and I couldn’t be happier.

Alec: Aaaww. You’re a big softy yourself really, huh?
Leo: I have my moments *grins* Boys rule in more than one way!

That’s it… go on, shoo! This is our time now. Thankfully the other two are already upstairs, watching the late-night match or something like that. Not a bad idea actually, it’s getting late. Alec’s starting to yawn too, but as we cuddle each other we start to whisper in each other’s ears. We only have a few more days to go now, and we fully intend to make the most of it.

“Uh-huh,” I finish with a smile, before whispering to him again. “See you in a little while.”
“Yeah, see you,” he replies, and we kiss each other good-night before heading for our rooms. I’m getting tired, but not too much I’m happy to say. I nestle under the covers with a happy grin, fond memories of past and present drifting through my mind as I close my eyes.

“What the…? What’s he up to?”

“No idea. Better keep an eye on him.”

I lay in a half-asleep state, keeping an ear open for any sign of movement. Eventually I hear it, the sound of the catch on my door, ever so gently. Smiling expectantly, I reach for the lamp by my bed, before propping myself up on my arm as I spot him by the door.
“Hey there,” I greet him, my voice scarcely above a whisper.
“Hey,” he returns as he slinks over to my bed, a smile spreading across his face as I hold open the covers invitingly. He slips under them next to me, moving closer to slide a hand across my chest, and my breathing deepens even before our lips meet for a deep, passionate kiss. He moves on top of me, sharing with me the rising heat burning within him, before his mouth moves across my cheek to my ear, whispering to me so softly even I can barely hear.
“Are you sure about this?”
“Very,” I whisper back, being careful to keep my reply at the same volume.
Satisfied, he kisses my cheek and lips with a new intensity, before this new feeling building up inside gets too much for either of us to control, and we begin to tug at the bedclothes.

Now shrouded from any prying camera, we resume our kissing before he discreetly tugs at my clothes, and me at his. He places soft kisses once more upon my neck and I let out a quiet little moan, although something in me takes over as a wicked grin spreads across my face. My moaning grows in volume until he stops, and even though I can’t see him I know he’s giving me a strange look.
“What the…?” he chuckles.
I can contain myself no longer and burst into a fit of quiet cackles. On realising what I was doing, so does he.
“What’re you like?!” he giggles.
“Like me!”
When the laughter dies down I pull his head closer to mine, so I can whisper in his ear.
“That should throw them off the scent, huh?”
“I get it,” comes the barely audible reply, “Let’s hope so.”
“Didn’t put you off did I?”
“Almost,” he chuckles.
“Sorry.”
In reply he kisses my mouth once more, and it doesn’t take long before the fire within is rekindled, burning fiercely as he moves down my body.

He rises again to plant more kisses upon my lips, his hand running up and down my back, before breaking away and turning over. Sensing there’s more to come, I snuggle up behind him, unsure of what I should be doing. He guides me with his voice, still very quiet, talking me along, although the more he says, the more uncertain I become at first.
“Don’t think of it like that,” he chuckles.
“Won’t this hurt?”
“Not if you’re careful, just take it slow.”
I do so, and as I grow more confident in my actions, I chew on my lip as this strange sensation grows in strength, even taking me over as I become accustomed to this way of bonding. I’m quickly finding out why they call it the ultimate expression of love, and as it becomes second nature and I lean forward to kiss his cheek, then his lips, I can certainly feel the love inside rushing forth, spilling over as the physical feeling builds to a crescendo. It’s all I can do not to cry out, throwing an invisible clamp over my throat that at least restricts the sound that does escape. All that’s left after that is the sound of our short, sharp breaths as we lie together, damp with sweat and our energy spent, but happy.
“I love you,” I tell him softly, after he turns back round to face me and kisses my lips. I’ve never loved before or even experienced it, but as I speak I’m sure this is indeed what I now feel.
“I love you too,” comes the gentle reply. A finger brushes against my forehead before we embrace again, but the heat of the covers becomes too much. We surface from their shelter if for no other reason than to come up for air.

He pulls me into his arms as I drift into the happiest sleep I’ve ever experienced, moving on top of him to rest my head upon his chest, the only sound now being his heartbeat as it gradually slows back down to a normal pace.

No requests please
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2007, 03:36:28 am »

Hope that wasn't too racy :oops: If it is, feel free to slap my wrist Wink

No requests please
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2007, 10:20:45 am »

sadie I don't think it was too racy it's a love story just has two teen boys instead of adults.  Don't know if their age would be an issue I guess it's ok since they are both teens?
I have never done a same sex love story in my sims.  I have always wanted to but never had a character that was just right.

I think I want to explore that subject in my little story I'm doing now the gypsy one just too see if I can pull it off.
Your character is in love and you write that very well regardless of gender issues.

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8
  Print  

Jump to: