Insimenator.org
May 04, 2024, 10:47:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Gender Defenders: Behind The Scenes - Chapter Twelve: Change of Heart  (Read 28722 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2007, 10:33:21 am »

I was more concerned with how well I managed to hold off on the more intimate details than anything else Wink After being used to having free reign with the sexy scenes (see adult site) it was a challenge; I think with Evan I was over-cautious, so I was a little more daring this time ^_^ Thanks for reassuring me anyway Cheesy

No requests please
sjam

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2007, 03:56:46 pm »

Wowee! Really lovely!!!! I hope this isn't the last of Leo...Sad xx

'There's no difference between stupid and charming with you, is there?'

See my simmie guys and gals here!
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2007, 04:21:34 pm »

Not by a long shot, don't you worry Wink Glad you like it Cheesy

No requests please
sjam

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2007, 01:20:32 pm »

Well done! I had hoped you would place, and being 1st rules!!
Update soon!!

'There's no difference between stupid and charming with you, is there?'

See my simmie guys and gals here!
nextor_torres

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 02, 2007, 03:19:11 pm »

WOW great Sadie, keep it comming. I agree with vicky I love that are 2 teens the main characters. I can't wait to read more. By the way I love the pic you did with Zamir & Katsumi.

erica_jean698

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 02, 2007, 03:24:21 pm »

Yay!  Of course I loved it, and I think it's fine for this site but I'm all pervy as you know. Wink

I'm not quite sure about the paragraph right under the second to last picture, did I miss something?

Anyways, very sweet and innocent and good!  Cheesy  Keep them coming!

(1st) Picture Perfect (2nd) The Amazing Race (3rd) Model Swap
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 02, 2007, 03:58:33 pm »

Quote from: erica_jean698;1052250

I'm not quite sure about the paragraph right under the second to last picture, did I miss something?

How do you mean? Which bit? There was a jump from one to another but I did that deliberately - wrong site to go into too much detail Wink

No requests please
adalita

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2007, 05:29:19 am »

Oh my boy is so cute!  I am glad he found LEO!

3rd place in Siblings-Love Or Hate Contest with Alyssa and Aimee Sacchi!
1st place in A Family Christmas with The Pearcy Family
Adalita's SIMS Come and check out my sims and their houses!
Check out my work in Living Sims Magazine HERE
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2007, 09:09:31 am »

Hehe... I think he is too - ACR doesn't work on teens (unless you leave the controller on the lot, which I haven't done), and they still can't keep their hands off each other Cheesy

Gonna change his hair in a couple of chapters though... that won't be the only thing either, and I don't just mean on Alec Wink

No requests please
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 04, 2007, 01:36:22 am »

Chapter Six – The Morning After

It’s me who wakes first, smiling happily as I watch him sleep for a while. He turns over, before his eyes open and a smile takes hold of his own face.
“Morning honey,” I greet playfully, flicking a stray lock of hair from his face.
“Morning,” he grins in reply, hooking his fingers around my face as I peck his lips. We lay there for a little while in each other’s arms, before we realise we have a challenge ahead of us – digging under the duvet for our pyjamas, so we can get out of bed without scarring the potential viewers for life.
That turns out to be the easy part – Alec’s somehow got to get back to his room without making the others suspicious. We hover at my bedroom door as we contemplate how best to do this, but before that there’s a question now on my lips.
“Are you okay?” I ask, noting how awkward he now seems.
“I’m fine,” he smiles, and as if to ease my concerns he pulls me into an embrace, before lightly kissing my lips.

“Better go I guess,” he says with a resigned sigh.
“Yeah,” I agree reluctantly, and move to tentatively open the door, looking about me for any sign of movement. Spotting none, I leave the door ajar as I tell him that the coast’s clear, stealing another kiss before he scurries back to his room. Shutting the door, I lean against it for a moment as I allow a fond smile to take hold of my mouth, still wearing it as I move to get dressed.

Phew, I made it. By the sound of things they’re all downstairs, apart from Leo of course. Getting dressed however is the last thing on my mind, instead I sit on the bed as I ponder what happened last night. At first I smile, but as the clouds are blown away by the winds of reality, I come crashing back to Earth so hard, I inwardly fear I’ve broken something. … No, I have broken something!

“Oh s***,” I mutter to myself, “What have I done?!”
Don’t get me wrong, last night was amazing… but he’s only fourteen! Granting him his first kiss is one thing, but claiming his innocence? I just hope this doesn’t get out…

I decide to stay in my room after dressing, feeling in a musical mood as I sit at my keyboard. I don’t know long I spend there before I notice my fingers start to seize up, but the loud complaint from my stomach pretty much settles it – time to stop I think. Hmm, mushroom omelette sounds good!
I frown as I get to the kitchen, however. Alec is on a barstool at the counter, slumped over it as though bothered by something. Looking furtively about me to be sure we’re alone, I approach and lay a hand on his shoulder as I speak.
“Hey, what’s up?”
He delays eye contact, wearing a smile that mixes sadness and unease. “I’m sorry,” he tells me, finally looking at me, “We shouldn’t have done that…”
Frowning, I take his hand, truly puzzled at his change in manner. “Why?” I ask, beginning to feel dejected. Is he having regrets?
“You’re fourteen,” he replies, “I could get in trouble…”
“Dad’s fifteen,” I tell him, “Mum’s seventeen and she didn’t get in trouble…”
“She’s very lucky,” he remarks, wisely choosing to ignore the blatant flaws in what I just said.
“Look,” I continue, turning round to face him as I caress his hand, “I come from the wrong background to believe age is an issue. The only concern I may have, which I’m sure is unjustified but I’ll mention it anyway…” My speech dwindles as I fight the building sadness in my heart, before finding the will to finish. “Did we make love last night?”
His head tilts to the side, his face now wearing a “need-you-ask” look as his free hand runs along my cheek. “Of course we did,” he replies with a wide smile, his mood lifted, “I love you Leo.”
I just about have time to return his love with a happy grin of my own, before I feel his lips against my own. He slides off his seat to grip me tightly, and we share a kiss that soon grows in strength.

“Woo!”
“Ah, that good game!” Zamir grins as he leans back, watching as Kii reaches for the remote.
“Sure was!” Kii replies, before frowning as he clutches his stomach. “Damn, even worked up an appetite!”
“Yes, me also,” Zamir agrees, before they both rise and amble towards the kitchen, “Who cook this time?”
“Mm, don’t care.”
Zamir throws a playful arm around his friend, a mischievous grin upon his face. “I cook last time, is your turn I think.”
“Hey, so long as it’s edible I don’t care!” Kii says, before a smile takes hold of his own lips. “Think you’d better do it,” he finishes with a wink.
“Ey, you not bad cook!” Zamir tells him, before delivering a teasing nudge. “Nice try!”
“Come on, A for effort?”
“E for result!”
Kii crosses his arms, pouting as the kitchen opens up before their eyes. Although he pauses, holding his friend at bay as something catches his eye.
“What…?” Zamir asks, frowning as Kii hushes him before creeping forwards.
“What the…?” Kii wonders aloud, barely letting his voice reach above a whisper. Then his arm moves, frantically beckoning Zamir forth but making sure he remains quiet.
“What?” Zamir whispers, before being hushed again.
Kii grips his arm and ushers him further forward, the two creeping into the kitchen. Finally the Puerto Rican youth sees them, his jaw dropping in amazement as the sight before them registers.

“Por mi madre!”
My heart races as we hastily pull away from each other, looks of horror upon our faces as we slowly turn to find them, a fair distance away, watching us. Zamir looks almost as shocked as we are, while Kii just stands there with folded arms.
“Hey,” Kii grins as he throws up his arms, “Don’t mind us!”
“S***!”
So saying, I walk away in despair, not caring if Alec follows or whether he’s still where I left him. I can feel my heartbeat in my throat and even begin to hyperventilate, Dad’s words about Gino ringing in my ears.
“Hey, guys,” Kii’s voice echoes through my mind, “Guys? It’s okay, really…”
“Is it hell,” I mutter to myself, and soon feel Alec’s hands upon my shoulders. My racing thoughts are picked up by my brain, which in turn continues to command the adrenaline flow into my blood, and my body’s reaction to what becomes an overdose of the substance is to go into panic.

“Whoa, whoa,” Alec soothes, his hands stroking the shoulders of his troubled partner, oblivious for now to the presence of the others.
“What I do?” Zamir asks, his tone softened as they gingerly move closer.
“Hey buddy,” Kii adds, “It’s okay, really…”
“Oh sure,” Leo suddenly utters, his voice strained in the fear he still feels, “Try telling that to my Uncle!”
“The guy at the awards?”
Leo nods in reply, but before he can continue his outburst Zamir takes the reigns, no longer caring who quietens his complaining stomach.
“Look, guys,” he adds, “I fix us breakfast, we talk more then, no?”
Kii looks to him and nods, trying to ignore his own demanding appetite as he looks back to Leo. “I’ll get you a drink, huh? You guys drink tea don’t ya?”
“Not a bad idea,” Alec agrees, and as Kii moves off he guides Leo to a table. “Come on sweetie,” he coaxes, “let’s get you sat down before you fall down.”

I don’t usually drink tea, although that might be why I’m always so hyper. For now I can only be grateful for the calming nature of the drink, as the tannin works through my system and gradually reduces the adrenaline concentrate to a more acceptable level.
“Feeling better now?” Alec asks, nursing my shoulder.
I nod, but although I’ve stopped shaking and my breathing’s normal, I’m only a fraction less worried than I was.
“What happened with your Uncle?” Kii asks.
“There was a reason I picked that award for him,” I tell him, taking another sip from my cup, “Dad, my Uncle Joe and my Grandma found him in a bloody, battered heap in an alleyway. I remember the state of Dad when he came back, and I was only… seven? Eight? He said they’d pulled off a load of guys beating the s*** out of him, trying to kill him.”
“Geez,” Kii mutters softly.
“Why?” Zamir asks.
I look up from my plate, fixing him with a steely gaze and a dry smile. “Because he’s gay,” I tell him, looking about me, “Now do you get it?”
“Whoa,” Kii remarks, “Come on, we’re not all like that…”
Thankfully, Alec rises to my defence, his tone lowered as he speaks.
“The problem is,” he tells them both, “we have to assume people are. School back in Oz was a nightmare, they’d been giving me hell since they found out.”
“If these guys air our time together I’ll get it too,” I add, glancing about me at the hidden cameras.
“So, how long has this been going on?” Kii asks, with no more than curiosity in his eyes.
“Just over a week,” Alec replies. Zamir nods in acknowledgement too, before speaking again.
“Look,” he tells us, “Was shock yes, but that all. You guys happy, that cool. No problem,” he finishes with a smile.
“Thanks,” I reply, before looking to his friend, “Both of you, thanks.”
“Hey, no problem,” he says with a smile, which slips as he changes the subject. “So, how come your Uncle was bleeding when he came to pick up his award?”
“Bleeding?” I check, not sure what he means.
“Yeah,” Kii answers, “from his eyes. Call me crazy, but I swear they were the same colour…”
“Come to think of it,” Alec chips in, “The way you mentioned your parents, as though they are fifteen and seventeen? Don’t you mean “were”?”
Uh-oh… I suppose when you grow up around it you consider it normal, but none of these guys are from around here. The shock those poor guys from Rhapsody got when they realised what else lives here…
“Um, no,” I answer Alec carefully, “That was no mistake.”
He opens his mouth about to speak again, but I cut him short. “Actually, in real terms, Dad’s… um, pushing thirty now I think, and Mum’s… what did she say she was? Two hundred? Or one hundred and eighty? Something like that…” I trail off as I notice the others straighten up in their seats.
“Excuse me?!” Kii queries.
“Welcome to Alpinloch,” I tell them, throwing out my hands in my attempt to lighten the mood, “Home to vampires, aliens, plant guys, werewolves…”
“Whoa, whoa, whoaaa!” he splutters, his poor brain already suffering from overload by the looks of him.
“You did ask,” I supply casually.
“Yeah, I’m sorry I did now!”
“Your parents are vampires?” Alec checks.
“Yep,” I reply, “and Gino’s boyfriend, who bit Grandma. He visited Gino in hospital, who on one occasion asked him to bite him – he wanted to stop what happened to him, happening to others.”
“Wow,” Kii utters, before pressing forth with his next question, “So, those guys who attacked him…”
I silently run an index finger along my throat in reply.
“Thought it might be something like that…”
Sensing a rising tide of fear within all three of them, I speak again.
“Oh don’t worry,” I tell them, “Unless you’re out causing major trouble at night, they’re quite harmless. In fact they’re really nice.”
“Right,” Kii utters slowly, “All the same, I’ll take a rain check on that meeting your Dad thing…”
“Mm,” Alec adds, before taking my face into his hands, lifting up my upper lip, “Got nothing tucked away in there have you?”
I start to laugh as I pull his hands away. “You would’ve known about it by now if I did,” I reply, in a way that only he’ll understand.
“Would I?” he checks, before the penny drops. “Oh, right…” Even so, he nervously strokes his mouth.
Zamir then clears his throat anxiously, changing the subject once more.
“Well,” he begins, “Is our last day tomorrow, no? How about a party before we go?”
My eyes light up at the thought. “Yeah!” I grin, “Great idea!”
“Yeah, and invite the girls from downstairs too!” Kii grins, a sparkle in his own eye, “See who we’ve been competing against all month!”
“Oh yeah, that’d be awesome!” I grin, our spirits well and truly lifted. Apart from Alec, who goes quiet.
“Aw, come on,” I tease, “You’ll love it, really.”
“If you say so,” he smiles uncertainly in reply.
“We’ll promise to keep those ladies away from you two,” Kii winks.
“Oh, I’m sure you will,” I reply, looking between them. Zamir’s already rubbing his hands together gleefully at the idea of female guests, and Kii now has a big grin fixed on his chops.
“No good can come of this,” Alec muses aloud.

No requests please
erica_jean698

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 04, 2007, 11:51:05 am »

Very nice update!  I'm so happy that Kii and Zamir were understanding.  Of course I knew they would be. Wink

Oh just imagine sitting down for tea and being told that vampires, werewolves, plant people and aliens really exist.  I think I would have indigestion at the very least! :smt120

Please keep them coming!  Cheesy  I'm still secretly hoping Kat makes an appearance, but if you want to keep it guy orientated I understand.

And as far as this:

Quote from: Sadie79
How do you mean? Which bit? There was a jump from one to another but I did that deliberately - wrong site to go into too much detail

I wasn't sure if they were, let's say, built the same way.  It sounds like they were a bit confused by what they found.  I wasn't sure, but I'm probably just misreading innocence. :angel:

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 04, 2007, 12:32:08 pm »

Oh, you don't mean this do you?
My moaning grows in volume until he stops, and even though I can’t see him I know he’s giving me a strange look.
“What the…?” he chuckles.
I can contain myself no longer and burst into a fit of quiet cackles. On realising what I was doing, so does he.

Leo was messing about. It started with a soft little moan of pleasure, then he decided to start making louder noises for no other reason than him being Leo Wink If that's not what you meant, either you're misreading innocence or I'm mistyping it Wink As for the other part... maybe, maybe not... Wink

No requests please
erica_jean698

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 04, 2007, 05:13:08 pm »

Ah!  It all becomes clear now.  Cheesy  Cute and funny, and so precious.  I love writing for teenagers and you do it well.

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 05, 2007, 11:24:45 am »

Thanks! Cheesy Glad you're enjoying it Smiley

No requests please
sjam

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 05, 2007, 12:58:37 pm »

Yay! Totally love it...update!!! Cheesy