Insimenator.org
May 05, 2024, 11:03:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: lost cd key for deluxe  (Read 2557 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ohhiloveyoux3
« on: November 21, 2007, 04:48:06 pm »

i lost my cd key for the sims 2 deluxe.....help?
Wednesday17

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2007, 04:54:10 pm »

1. & 2. edited for being rude, I apologise.

3. Ask EA for another key. If you can prove that you bought the game, they might give you a new key.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 08:56:03 pm by Wednesday17 » Logged
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2007, 06:06:25 am »

if you registered it then you can get it at the official site. I don't recall how since I've never needed to do but others have done it.

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2007, 07:45:16 am »

Your CD keys should be available once you login to EA Support, (Same as what you use to log onto the official Sims 2 site) go to the "My Account" link, sign in several hundred times [/sarcasm] and go to your "My Games" tab.  All of the games you've registered will appear, along with the keys.

If you haven't registered them, though... you may have to get a new CD, or show EA whatever proof of purchase you have of it.  :?

MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2007, 01:40:14 pm »

Wednesday though I encourage people to use the search feature that was the first post that person did so there was no need to be that hard on that person and giving lecture is not needed either.
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2007, 02:18:22 pm »

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=188872

This is a little mod on MTS2 that will search your pc for your keys and give you a list of them. I snagged it as soon as I got it, because grandchildren and scissors are not a good combination and although they don't cut a thing, they'll cut up a EA book with your registration quite nicely. lol With that little mod it doesn't matter if you registered them with EA or not, just the code stored on your PC for the games you own. I did a screenshot of mine in case I ever needed the code again.

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
mcrudd

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2007, 02:55:17 pm »

A very frienly tip from me. This is what I do. I have a special pen that writes on Cd's and Dvd's. The day you get your game, before  you even install it, you write your codes on your cd or dvd. Not on the shiny side, on the side where the name and pic of the cd is. Then you take a permanent marker and write the code on your cd box aswell, if the box is black you write it with a tip-ex pen or twink pen Tongue
Wednesday17

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2007, 08:58:02 pm »

Quote from: MissDoh;1042518
Wednesday though I encourage people to use the search feature that was the first post that person did so there was no need to be that hard on that person and giving lecture is not needed either.

You're right, that was too harsh and I'm sorry. :oops:
I edited my posting.
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2007, 09:00:50 pm »

Thank you Wednesday Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: