Insimenator.org
May 13, 2024, 04:56:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stuff Pack Do they mess up my hacks  (Read 1130 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
hyleath5560

View Profile
« on: November 30, 2007, 03:57:36 pm »

I have the stuff packs Celebration stuff and  Glamour Life.  Will either of these mess with my hacks I have downloaded. With the expansion packs usually they tell you which EP it works with. They don't mention anything about the stuff packs. Please help I finally got allot of my hacks to work in my game. I don't want to mess them up.
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2007, 07:56:04 pm »

If you have Seasons, and all your hacks work with Seasons, the stuff packs won't cause any problems.  If you have Pets and Pets-based hacks, you should be able to use Glamour Life with no problems; not sure about Celebration.

You definitely should backup your 'hoods before installing tho.

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2007, 10:54:35 pm »

Celebration and Glamour Life were based on the Open for Business expansion pack.  For all intents and purposes you can treat them "as-if" you have Open for Business installed.

If you already own Open for Business or any later expansion pack, then this is a non-issue for you.

If you do NOT own Open for Business or any of the later expansions and you install Celebration or Glamour, then this may be an issue for you.  You may need to upgrade your hacks to ones that are compatible with OFB.

NOTE: All of the stuff packs are equivalent to OFB except the new Teen Style, which is based on Pets.

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: