Insimenator.org
May 11, 2024, 02:12:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: questions  (Read 1962 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
catytagp

View Profile
« on: December 09, 2007, 06:27:44 pm »

well i have 3 questions: 1.- whats the difference between the insiminator and inteenimater? and, with the insimenator, can the teens have babies and the other interactions that the inteenimater has?? and the last one, which one is better?Huh?Huh?:tongue 8:  :angel:
Rogue777

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2007, 07:43:26 pm »

You need the Inteenimater to make your teens have babies. The Insimenator has nothing to do with that.  They're both different mods that do different things, so you can't really compare the two.
baLLet_doLLy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2007, 07:53:38 pm »

i agree with rogue777. they are completely and totally different.

blahh. blahh. blahh.
papa_di

waiting for the cure for the worlds pain

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2007, 07:37:43 pm »

I can't get inteenimater to work and I have insiminator installed. I think they don't like one another.So I removed inteen

started a new \\\\\\\"ever wonder why?\\\\\\\" Everyone needs to smile more!<br />\\\\\\\"90% of the world is made up of fools and idiots and the rest of us are in danger of contamination.\\\\\\\"
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2007, 09:58:43 pm »

^^  InTeen and InSim should work fine together.  I have both, and neither are giving me problems.  Are you sure you had all the required files and removed any incompatible hacks for InTeen?  :scratch:

papa_di

waiting for the cure for the worlds pain

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2007, 10:53:05 pm »

That I don't know, I removed a bunch of hacks because they gave bon voyage a lot of issues, I haven't tried since. What possible hacks could cause inteen not to work? And did you take all the packages with it?

started a new \\\\\\\"ever wonder why?\\\\\\\" Everyone needs to smile more!<br />\\\\\\\"90% of the world is made up of fools and idiots and the rest of us are in danger of contamination.\\\\\\\"
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2007, 11:15:41 pm »

I know that it's not compatible with any "Teen WooHoo" or "Teens Move Out" hacks, Squinge's "Pregnancy Wear Anything" and "Desperation Interactions Enabled" hacks, and a mod that enables "Solo Romantic Pictures".  I think there's a few others, but they escape me at the moment since I don't recall having them... :dontknow:

ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2007, 12:11:40 pm »

Quote from: papa_di;1061075
That I don't know, I removed a bunch of hacks because they gave bon voyage a lot of issues, I haven't tried since. What possible hacks could cause inteen not to work? And did you take all the packages with it?

Inteen won't work if you have the wrong version for your EP (and you get a lot of weird things happening with that) or if it does not have all 6 of the base packages.  All Flavor Packs are optional.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: