Insimenator.org
May 05, 2024, 03:35:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 57
  Print  
Author Topic: Theraven's crazy collection of simmies (11.June 20 - TS4 sidetrack)  (Read 373190 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Carlwashere
Irrationally Optimistic
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #615 on: April 30, 2010, 04:11:26 pm »

Purple. *turns head to side and drools* looks kinda cool in a way.
You must ask A LOT from your game, even with me going in and out of the game constantly, it still doesn't do that.
And your computer's better than mine too. Hands down.
I agree, it's probably time to sort through that black hole you call a downloads folder.  Grin

I need more freetime.
Ruffnut
aka KyleTheArtist

Totally Crazy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #616 on: April 30, 2010, 04:24:44 pm »

My game is yet to do that, even though it is effed(deleted families from family bin at some point rolleyes )

I notice you make stage lots for the story purposes? I'm doing long way, I have each family live int he house lol

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #617 on: April 30, 2010, 05:30:00 pm »

Stage lots, yes. One for the school, one for their home, one for the hospital and so on. That's the hospital. The previous hospital was even more a stage lot, since each room only had three walls. I got tired of trying to make everything look similar from time to time, so I fixed up the hospital lot I made, and started using it when Lily got sick (chapter 30).

I've got somewhere between 15 and 20 GB of downloads (some of the files are archives and pictures), most graphics on full (no shadows).

It usually don't happen unless I let it snow for too long, and it happens quite randomly. Sometimes it worsen, some things go purple, then some more, and it continues until the entire lot is flashing. Or it gets better if I turn off something, or delete high poly objects. It doesn't happen every time I play, though.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #618 on: May 01, 2010, 01:15:01 am »

Whoaa~! That's so... weired! I would've kicked my computer!

Find me on moonlight <3
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #619 on: May 02, 2010, 06:08:47 am »

New chapter posted, so here are some bloopers and other pics I didn't use..

In case anyone wondered how I made the firework... (and yes, he got some burns doing that... good thing he was on the roof of the hospital while playing around with the fireworks Grin

Then - something I assume is a bone assignment problem (either the pants, or the poses). It looks like it hurts, in any case. I decided to use a different pose, for obvious reasons...

Then we've got these two. Jenna apparently loves to read, because she doesn't go anywhere without leafing through that book of hers. Apparently Peter is taking after her...

"Hey, what'cha reading?"
"None of your business!" *scowls*
"I'm just curiou..."
*CRASH*
*sigh...*

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

I used to be as mad as a hatter

View Profile
« Reply #620 on: May 02, 2010, 11:17:12 pm »

I love the look on her face in the last shot theraven. Its like 'Oh merlin. Whats that box say? Crashing? Oh dear.'

No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
Carlwashere
Irrationally Optimistic
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #621 on: May 03, 2010, 06:22:41 am »

Cool fireworks! Is it image editing? Or like actually in game?
Hah. That does look like it hurts.
I like the book thing personally. When they pull it out it looks pretty cool. If I did that in real life, I'd run into people and things.
If you don't want it to happen make them take shorter "go here" orders. If you DO want it to happen, make them take a walk half way across the lot, that usually does it.  tongue
I like the idles, but there's not a hack (to my knowledge) that makes the accessories pop up also.

I need more freetime.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #622 on: May 03, 2010, 06:40:47 am »

I know about the hack. But sometimes I actually want them to do the idles... And I just wanted them out of the room, really. Just found it funny both of them took out books  Grin

I can actually read and walk at the same time, though none of them happens very effectively...

The actual fireworks is ingame, though it's photoshopped onto the other picture. It didn't go high enough to be visible through the window. I had one of the doctors do it on the roof (as you can see from the picture, he got burned the first time. If I'm not mistaken, that is actually the same "actor" I used for "Dr Morrison" - you know, the grumpy one from ch.38... Kick in the Nuts) Grin

My site:

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #623 on: May 04, 2010, 04:56:28 pm »

Haha, that last post makes me happy (:

I love the fireworks? What EP is that?

Find me on moonlight <3
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #624 on: May 04, 2010, 04:59:07 pm »

Christmas/holiday SP (it's in both the 2005 and 06 version. I got the 06 version on sale, a few years after buying the 05 version together with the basegame, since I just adore those Christmas outfits that did not follow the 05 version...).

My site:

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #625 on: May 04, 2010, 05:26:38 pm »

*walking out the door*

Find me on moonlight <3
zammy

View Profile
« Reply #626 on: May 04, 2010, 09:16:36 pm »

I've tried to take pictures of my Sims and the same thing happened to the legs. It always annoyed me so bad because I loved the poses.... And the crash too.... Oy, Sims, you're taking a lot out of me! Regardless of annoyances with that game that I can't get rid of, I always love your pictures, even these ones here  Grin

My Sims (2) Blog: The Sims in Wonderland
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #627 on: May 04, 2010, 09:21:22 pm »

The ones here are best! Wink

Find me on moonlight <3
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #628 on: May 05, 2010, 01:51:43 am »

Thanks, both of you Cheesy

I had the same leg trouble in ch.11, with Jenna's mom. took some pictures, and then realized her pants weren't compatible with the posebox at MTS2... Tried to change pants, but found it difficult, so I just worked around the problem as best as I could...

My site:

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #629 on: May 05, 2010, 06:50:20 am »

I never noticed, and I probably never would have.  Cheesy

Find me on moonlight <3
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 57
  Print  

Jump to: