Insimenator.org
May 06, 2024, 06:01:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Sims keep changing into their outerwear.  (Read 1350 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
PnJz

View Profile
« on: December 23, 2007, 02:07:05 pm »

Hi,
I have a minor problem with one of my Sims families.  Everytime they go into the living room they all change into their outerwear. Why?  The room is all closed up, it has a ceiling/roof and it's not a high ceiling. Why do they keep changing into their outerwear?  They then wear it all over the house.  Also, guests who visit my Sims families, in the other houses keep their outerwear on.  Is there anyway to turn off the automatic outerwear change?
Thanks for your help in advance.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 02:11:12 pm by PnJz » Logged
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2007, 07:44:06 pm »

Which season is the lot set on?  Do you have any hacks related to clothing of any sort?  And what level is the living room on?  :scratch:

I know that if a room is located in the "attic", or the room space inside of the roof you have, there's going to be a few issues with the weather for that room.  (Also I believe at one point there was word of a problem with using regular floor tiles as roofing, as the game didn't recognize them as a roof... but I'm not completely sure if this issue has been fixed already or not in the patches.)  You can find a small tutorial on MTS2 on how to fix that problem...  If not, then you may have to redo parts of the roof just to be sure that the room is completely enclosed.  :angel:

erica_jean698

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2007, 07:51:37 pm »

Well it is not a permanent fix, but you can use the wardrobe changer, which is part of the inseminator and use the change to group everyday opinion.  It’s nice because they won’t even stop what they are doing, just clothes change where they stand or sit or whatever.  

It's what I use on my guests during the winter.  Also on my sims because they have a tendency to walk around naked even when guests are about.  Silly things. Wink

(1st) Picture Perfect (2nd) The Amazing Race (3rd) Model Swap
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: