Insimenator.org
May 14, 2024, 10:41:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seasons Snow Issue  (Read 1623 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
neo_weiner

View Profile
« on: December 20, 2007, 09:01:15 pm »

I am having a small problem with Seasons and Snow. When I was on a Community lot. It started to snow to the point where I could see the snow on the ground. I left the area and came back to the same community lot in summer and the snow was still there. I can't get rid of it and it won't melt like it is supposed to( I had my sim remain on this community lot for three sim days in summer hoping the snow would melt on it's own but it didn't) does anyone no how to make the snow go away? If not does anyone know where i can find a hack/mod that will disable snow and other weather on community lots?
Mihura

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2007, 04:09:47 pm »

The icon season on the community lot is in summer ? It's strange because if you go there in summer theorically the game actualize the lot. :roll:
Do you have any hack who can maybe conflict ? Wink
neo_weiner

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2007, 04:36:34 pm »

The Community icon is on summer. All the other Community lots are fine it is just this one Community lot. I'm using no hacks or anything(I am really carefull what I install into my Sims 2 folder. I don't know what exactly is going on.
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2007, 09:43:23 pm »

Did you install the Seasons patch?  It was an issue the patch fix.
neo_weiner

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2007, 09:56:50 pm »

Quote from: MissDoh;1072269
Did you install the Seasons patch?  It was an issue the patch fix.

I just patched it with the patch a while ago and now everything is working the way it should be. Thanks for the help everyone.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: