Insimenator.org
May 06, 2024, 12:34:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The 18th Turn  (Read 3587 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« on: December 11, 2007, 08:01:40 pm »

Well,this one just might be my best.I came up with it after a few youtube videos and playing with my sims.The story is about a young girl going through life.It has tragedy,romance,and mystery.This is the story,of Abigale Williams.

The 18th Turn

My story starts with me.Abigale Williams.I live in Pleasantville Simtucky.
My life doesn't go well.Let's start with the good life.I was born in Simercy Hospital just a few miles away from where I lived.I was a healthy baby.I was taught everything I know now by my mother,Kristi Williams,and my father,Jorden Williams.They were happy as anybody could be when I was born.They screamed when they found out my mother was pregnant.It sort of was like this."Ahh!I am going to have a baby sweety!A baby!"She said she could hardly sleep at night knowing she was pregnant.I was born October 5th,2000.Oh,want to know the date now?Today is my 18th birthday.October 5th,2018.When I was 4 years old,My mom sent me to Preschool and a day care.I remember her saying,"Now princess,mommy has "things"to "deal with"."I was 4,so how could I know what that meant.I continued into age 5.Went to Jay Mark Simentary.I had plenty of friends.I had Mary Knoll,Blithe Churds,and Lisa Moore.Well,how about I start my life with age 6?
  "No!I will not tolerate it!Our daughter deserves more than what you do!Heck,you barely even see her!With you working and I staying at home taking care of her!Do you even care how it feels to take care of a child and work and do all the stuff without a break!"Kristi was yelling louder than I ever heard her yell before."I work 24/7!Without me working,how are we suppose to pay for food and bills and our child?!If you would just see how it feels.Going through phone calls all day.."Jorden was interrupted."So,if your on the phone all day,then why can you not answer the phone when I am calling you!You know what?There is no use talking to you when you do not listen."Jorden closed his mouth.Calmed down and said,"Then why do you just go somewhere else for the night then?I bet I have better things to do then listen to all the crap your saying."Kristi started crying."I'll go get Abigale,see you when you get home tomorrow night.We need to talk then.Now is not the time."Kristi went to go and grab me.And then we left in the taxi.I did not know where we going.We were going somewhere of course.But where?"Mommy,where are going?"A 6 year old like me,heck,of course a 6 year old would ask that.And as a 6 year old question,gets a worried mother answer."Just try to get some sleep.We will be there soon."I soon fell asleep.I dreamed that mommy and daddy would get along.That we would be a happy family again.But things just got worse.
  It was a hot summer in the middle of May.I was 7 around this time.About 89 degrees outside.It was May of 2008.Not quite my 8th birthday.That hot May day was one of the worst days of my life."Nooooo!"I heard my mom scream.Then silence.I was working on my Summer assignment.Stupid book report.I hate them.I began running to the bottom of our balcony.There lay my mother.Dead.I heard a few words from her before she became silent and unconscious."Here,I want you to have it.It will help you sleep at night.Anytime you need me,just rub it,and I will be there for you.""But mom,when you die,aren't you always on my side?"I got no answer."Mom!?" I began to cry as if it was the end of the world.As if there was nothing to do with life.Knowing my mom was gone.I thought I could never be happy again.

Stay tuned for chapter 1: part 2!
Coming soon to your computer screens!
Please do give any feedback!I will enjoy reading all of what you have to say.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2007, 08:06:01 pm by KatrinaandTiff » Logged

Everytime We Touch is a 5 star movie!Best ever!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeKpaZFMsC4
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2007, 08:07:20 pm »

Looks like a good concept, but needs 3 improvements.
-Pics. (Sorry if you coldn't get the pics, seeing as I read your other story and found out you uninstalled the SIms2.)
-Break the story up into paragraphs.
-Use the Space bar.

Other than that, I'm liking the story.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 08:16:38 pm by Rock Justice » Logged
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2007, 04:33:47 pm »

Here is more with The 18th Turn!

Being alone was hard.If you are wondering,What about your dad?,then a simple answer can tell you.He never really liked us.I guess he only pretended to like us for our money.But,whoever killed my mother is going to get it.And they are going to get is hard.I'll hunt them down as slow and painful as how my mother felt when she was dying.Well,I got three words:Watch Your Back.
  "What are you doing here?"Blithe Churds and I never spoke to each other after the accident."I need your help."Blithe rolled her eyes."More money?"I thought it was not funny."I need your intelligence to help me find my mother's killer.Whoever pushed her off that balcony that night.Your working in the TSSU (Top Secret Spy Unit) right?"Blithe froze."How do you know..wait,that is not the point though,so,you want me to help you after all the calls I made and no answer..let me think...no!"Blithe shut the door."Fine."And with that,I left for Mary Knoll.Maybe she will help me.Same thing happened.A positive "NO!" and a shut with the door.Lisa Moore moved,no help from her.What about Elizabeth Smith?I rushed over the Eliza's house straight away."Sure I'll help ya.Anything for a friend of mine.Come on in!"Strange..Eliza was not that happy until.....oh no!

Like it so far?I hope you can rate a good rating.I worked hard on this one

Like it?Stay tuned for more of The 18th Turn.
Coming soon on your computer screens!

Everytime We Touch is a 5 star movie!Best ever!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeKpaZFMsC4
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2007, 05:17:06 pm »

I give this story a 7.5/10.
Same comments as before.
I'm interested in reading more.
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2007, 05:23:36 pm »

I was running..running,no where to be found in this world.He is really after me!
"Now I got ya!"And then blank.
  I woke up hesitating."Okay,now this is getting serious.If only my mother could help me in this tight spot.Well,I better hit the books and get back to Card Ridge University.I held on to my locket tightly close to my heart."Dear Lord,how do I know that my mom is happy with you?Is she happy?I mean,without me there?I need some sort of sign to help me here.I can only wish that my mom is happy and that she can always be that way without me.Please?Amen."I nodded my head."Please"
  "I am getting bored.Little help here Stacy...I am not going to stay like this during the whole entire Social Studies class."Drake solved my problems.Using his weirdness to throw a water balloon at the teacher."Ha!"The teacher got mad at him."Office,now."Yup,that was sure boring."Um..I got to go to the ladies room!"He let me go.I ran down the steps towards my car."I am sorry to skip school mom,but,this is my decision and to me,this is the right thing to do."I jumped in my car and drove away to the cemetery."Hello?Anybody here?"I stepped out of the car.I checked my watch,"midnight,figures."I started walking around.I saw a gravestone."Kara Madison,Age 5,Let this young girl live in peace.Cause of Death:unknown."I thought,"that is weird,they do not know how this young little girl died."I started walking around some more and stopped at another gravestone.It said,"Abigale Williams,Age 18,Let this poor young adult live forever in peace.Death:unknown."Well,weird,I am still alive,right?I turned around and everything went black.All I saw was my mom in a corner."Mom.."I touched her shoulder.

Well,that is the end of Chapter 1.Sorry for leaving it at such a good part.
Chapter 2 will soon be here.
For reading fans,around Christmas,I will do a special Sims 2 Christmas Story for you all to enjoy reading!
:happy1:Katrina

KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2007, 12:09:07 am »

I have good news and bad news...the good news is that I finally got the Sims 2 University,so I have decided to put Sims 2 back on the computer.The bad news is I will have to take time of from the Lost In Time story and The 18th Turn to get my brand new story intro up.Kisses!
<3 KatrinaandTiff

KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2008, 08:28:55 pm »

I understand you all hate my story and all.So I will do one more update.And most likely never do another story.I'll end Lost In Time as well.I will also end with a short update for Dreaming Is Not So Easy Anymore.And will also end THE CHASING EYE as I am already working on it on paper so I can keep some good to myself.Anywho,on with the last chapter.If I hear more feedback.I will not end the others and I will continue them all and I am sorry for those who liked the stories but I do not quite have the time to type all night doing stories I only get 1 or 2 replies to besides my own.
Here is the end to The 18th Turn!

"Mom.."She turned around.She was just as beautiful as I remembered."Hey baby.Your time is not up yet.My turn has long gone.But,your time has not yet.You still have things to do.I want you to forgive me and never cry about me again."I saw a mirror.When I looked up into it,I was 5 years old again.I was in my dress that I wore to moms funeral.It was not black.I wanted my mom to know I was happy at her funeral.I didn't want her to cry.I have that same little white dress with pretty flowers all over it.My hair was straight and blonde.I had a pink clip in my hair.I touched the mirror.Right before I came back to life,I glanced at my mom.She was crying.But she was also smiling.She reached her hand to me as if to say she missed me and she wanted me to stay.But she knew I couldn't.God wouldn't let me.And I knew it.
  I woke up glancing around the room.I was in a hospital bed I looked to my left.
Drake was next to me holding my hand.I was crying."How do you feel?"That is all Drake could say in the tight spot I was in.I felt like I was in a hallway.Like a maze.Like the hallway went on forever and forever.Never ending.Like I was never going to get out of here.I felt as if there was no way out of life.Even when sometimes I feel like I want to die,I just somehow pull myself together and come back to the real world where nobody wants me.Like the world is ending because of me."I don't know.I feel sick.I feel dead."I looked into his eyes as if to find some sense into him that I was fine."What happened?"I looked away from him."Nothing."He turned my face so that he could meet my eyes."Your eyes say that there is something wrong."I turned away."I just need some rest."He nodded."I understand."He let go of my hand and left.All I could tell myself was that I was completely a retard.I didn't have much energy to slap myself as I wanted.
  "Um..,"The nurse came in."We did some tests and it shows your pregnant."

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: