Insimenator.org
May 06, 2024, 05:34:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FREETIME - where are the birds?  (Read 1935 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
FratBrat44

View Profile
« on: April 04, 2008, 05:22:12 pm »

I thought I had seen a thread before from someone who did not get to see the birds in FREETIME.  At the time I thought - well, we don't actually get to see the birds - just the bubble of a bird over your head when the sims are birdwatching - but then someone told me that there are birds.  Well, are there or not there?  Has anyone seen the actual birds yet?
Spookylicious

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2008, 05:33:23 pm »

My Sims bird watch all the time,but I have not seen any birds either.

~•♥•~~•♥•~Chillin Like A Villain ~•♥•~~•♥•~
Misskitz

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2008, 05:38:27 pm »

Quote from: spookylicious;1200394
My Sims bird watch all the time,but I have not seen any birds either.

Same, I thought you were able to see the birds like eat off the ground and stuff but apparantly not.

Sims is not a hobby, its a life style :tongue3:
Spookylicious

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2008, 05:49:20 pm »

Quote from: Misskitz;1200403
Same, I thought you were able to see the birds like eat off the ground and stuff but apparantly not.

Probably EA doing there false advertising again.

~•♥•~~•♥•~Chillin Like A Villain ~•♥•~~•♥•~
Misskitz

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2008, 05:54:47 pm »

Wouldnt suprise me...

Sims is not a hobby, its a life style :tongue3:
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2008, 12:45:48 am »

as far as I know - there are no visible birds - it's like watching clouds or looking through the telescope in the day - you don't get to see what they are seeing, it's just one more EA hype crap false advertising.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
FratBrat44

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2008, 11:16:01 am »

Shame - I thought a bird would fly by (like the pet parrot let out of cage) sometimes - like a stray cat passing the house.  I must say, some of the EA SIMS 2 extention pacs are a disappointment - like in PETS - my sim dog never comes to greet me at the door when I come home from work like it does in real life (& I would have thought that was a normal thing to expect).  In the college ext pac - they could have had a hell of a lot more fun with it - esp the frat house part (didn't they ever see ANIMAL HOUSE?)  And why the heck can't you pick or custom create the child you adopt - and why can't you adopt teenagers?  Why can't a sim with a dangerous job die on the job?  I would have thought these were all obvious things to include in the game - but no.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: