Insimenator.org
May 05, 2024, 05:23:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Has anyone seen this?  (Read 1591 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Stargem2001luv

View Profile WWW
« on: December 27, 2007, 02:03:15 am »

Has anyone seen a number in the corner of the game when playing? This "thing" seems to show up at random, then my game starts chrashing a lot.  I'm including a pic of that, so hopefully someone's seen it before. Also, I've got another odd problem with when my sim tries to buy clothes, it will cause the sim to not respond when on a community lot. When it is possible to buy clothes, some clothes will look as if there is a shadow on them. I think this happened once a long time ago too, and them my game was on a sort of permenent pause and took a very long time to fix. Help me please:h3lp:

*attached image removed*
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 12:03:42 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

Lost in thought
Beause everyone forgot
that my
Tears are like rain
From neverending pain
Mihura

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2007, 08:51:23 am »

For the pause when access of the clothing rack it can be only the time to load the clothing. Sometimes (with a limited RAM and a lot of clothes Wink ) it can be long. Smiley

But for the shadow of clothes ? I don't know... maybe a lack of textures ?
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2007, 12:14:43 pm »

The version number in the corner is totally harmless, you get it when you use the boolprop testing cheat, it is a debug mode that permits you to see if anyting is going wrong in the game so it normal you have error report popping.  These reports must be because you have uncompatible mods/hacks or other cc in your game.  You should try to find what is causing these errors by removing all your cc and add small batch at a time.

As for the shadow on clothes, like Tenshii said maybe it is a missing mesh for cc clothes you have though the clothes on community lots do not show as nicely as in CAS.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2007, 04:42:27 pm by MissDoh » Logged
gamerxgirl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2007, 04:06:01 pm »

It's not a problem, as MissDoh stated, I too have that.

Sims2Sites.com
FREE sims hosting | forums | link directory | topsites | awards[/FONT]
-I do self-sim requests-
[/FONT]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: