Insimenator.org
May 04, 2024, 05:06:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: help me!!!!  (Read 1218 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ntrust62

View Profile
« on: December 28, 2007, 12:15:00 pm »

i download the unique hairs, and i zip out and past "my documents/ea games/sims 2/downloads" and it wont work, only a common hair that is in sims normaly, all of the unique hairs ar like that! whats the problame?, what sims2 i need to installed to work the unique hears?what can i do to work hairs? please help me! thanks!!!
Dominie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2007, 12:35:50 pm »

Did you download the meshes for these hairs?  Always look for what is called a mesh for custom made hairs.

1st Recapture - Chiara Hander, Strictly Sim Dancing - Arnaldo Balboa, Bachelorette CaboSanLucas - Antonio Balboa, StarTrek Intrepid - Thavanichent th'Dani. 2nd World's Hottest Fireman-Miki Suen, Married by Simmerica - Jared and Bryton Blaine, Hell date - Carlos Balboa, Best Bride Summer -Cadi and Antonio. 4th BOC 3rd cycle - Kimi Suen
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2007, 01:40:39 pm »

You need to make sure your folder is named Downloads, with the capital D.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2007, 07:24:35 pm »

In addition to what's already been mentioned, make sure that the download doesn't require you to have an ep you don't have. If it doesn't say, then you're best bet is to get in touch with the creator and ask what ep's/sp's you need.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: