Insimenator.org
May 15, 2024, 04:20:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Murdered with Love ~ Chapter Seventeen ~ Final Update  (Read 18590 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Beth

Psh.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2007, 06:53:49 pm »

Quote from: KateTheSuperKat;1081869
@Aqua; I'll post Unexpected after this, seeing as it's the sequel. I'll see later on if I'll post WM aswell. Glad you still like it. Smiley/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know because you can't just post the sequel after you've just started posted the MWL series. It wouldn't make sense.

Psh yeah right
goody-goody

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2008, 11:39:58 am »

really interesting story so far!  can't wait to read more!

KateTheSuperKat

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2008, 01:48:42 pm »

Chapter Four

When Alex finally woke up, he realized it was already morning. He lifted his head, and saw he was still at the same spot as last evening.
"Do you want another drink?" Alex looked at the man in amazement.
"No no, thanks. What time is it?"
"Six o'clock."
"In the morning?" Alex looked around. The spot beside him was empty.
"Indeed." He nodded. Then his eye fell on something in front of him. It was a paper with some numbers on it. At the bottom there were a few words. You know where to reach me.

Alex frowned. Then he walked back to his car. His head hurt like hell and he wondered what had been in the drink. He finally reached the car to discover it was exactly how he left it. Well, after all there was nothing worth stealing inside. He reached for his cellphone to call a taxi. And he needed to get his car fixed.

I yawned and reached for the newspaper. Police still investigating murder the headline screamed. Of course they were still investigating. I had left no evidence behind, other then the letter. I grinned at the thought of the cop last night. He hadn't even tried to hide his badge.

The crime scene had been close and since he came walking, it was obvious he had been there. They were all so stupid. It wouldn't take long before I knew what they knew. But till then, I would have to do it with the newspaper.

"What do you mean, you can't fix it?"
"I'm sorry sir," the man told him. "But I can't fix your car. I'm afraid you'll have to buy a new one."
"You are going to fix my car. Or else..." Alex threatened.
"I can't help you."
"But I need the car to get to my work!"
"Well sir, I hope you have a bike." Great. Now he didn't have a car at all anymore.
goody-goody

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2008, 07:28:37 pm »

wow, great chapter!

Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2008, 09:54:34 pm »

Ooh...  If she knew he was a cop did she do something to the drink...?  Or is she playing it cool?  Hm...
Great update!
Medagic

Link: The tights-wearing, puzzle-solving wonder!
"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2008, 09:57:13 pm »

Hm...I have a question.  Where did you get Alex's clothes?  I need to find good guy's clothes.
Medagic

"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
KateTheSuperKat

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2008, 04:41:55 am »

I think they're both by Aikea Guinea @TSR, they're pay, though. The pants are here, and the shirt, dunno, if its there its not on the first fifteen pages.
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2008, 12:12:43 pm »

Evil, evil, evil.  Awesome.  I'll have to stop in for the next update.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
KateTheSuperKat

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2008, 05:02:23 pm »

Well, here it is. Cheesy

Chapter Five

"How are you doing, mum?" I was visiting my mother, who lived not far away, in an old house.
"Fine. But there is this boy who keeps destroying my garden," she told me.
"Destroying your garden?" I asked.
"Yes, all the flowers are gone."
"And where exactly does that boy live?"

"Two houses to the right." She coughed.
"Are you really okay, mum?"
"Yes, just getting older." I got up.
"Well, you should rest now. I'll come back tomorrow or so." I left the house just as quickly as I'd come.

I walked to the right, and looked through the window of the boys house. On a chair in the living room I saw a boy, probably around seventeen.
"So you destroyed my mothers garden." I whispered. With a smile on my face I walked back to my car. He wouldn't do it again.

Alex picked up his cellphone.
"Yes?"
"Where are you?" It too Alex a second to realize it was Rivers who called him.
"At home." He lied.
"And why aren't you here?"
"Because it is my day off, sir." Rivers sighed.
"You never have a day off."
"But I'm free on Saturdays and Tuesdays!" Alex exclaimed.
"Not anymore."
"Right."

While I rode back to home, I thought about the boy. I could probably stab him with the knife too, but he seemed strong, and I didn't want to risk anything. What else could I do? I left my car and entered the flat. Once home, I opened the wardrobe. I reached for the hidden gun.
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2008, 05:08:47 pm »

Shocked  *gasp!*  
Don't do it!  It's only a garden!  Ah!!
Medagic

KateTheSuperKat

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2008, 05:13:25 pm »

Hehe. XD
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2008, 11:06:42 am »

Uh-oh.  I guess the garden will be safe, now, lol.  Poor Alex.  His boss is a real piece of work.  Nice update. Smiley

-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2008, 04:32:33 pm »

Aaaaaand here we go again Wink Didn't see the sequel last time, but don't mind reading this again while I wait ^_^

No requests please
KateTheSuperKat

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2008, 02:04:58 am »

I'm glad you don't mind reading it again. Smiley

Chapter Six

I rubbed my arms. I was getting pretty cold out here. I was waiting at the boy's window till his mother would leave him alone. She didn't seem eager to do so. After five more minutes she finally stood up, and I heard her say she was going to sleep. I watched her go through the door, and I heard her go up the stairs. The boy was still watching the television.

I walked around the house, searching for an open window. I saw the wide open kitchen window. It was almost as if it invited me in. I climbed through it, careful to don't make any sound.

I took the gun in my hand, and opened the door silently. Unfortunately the boy saw my reflection in the television.
"Shhh!" I said when he got up. "If you say even one word, I'll shoot you." I didn't tell him I was going to shoot him anyway.

He nodded. Judging by his look I scared the hell out of him.
"I've heard one of your hobbies is destroying gardens? Especially when the owner is old and weak?"
"You mean that woman in the street?" It was my turn to nod.
"Well, she deserved it."

"What did you just say?" I lifted the gun.
"Only that she deserved it," he said quickly.
"And why?"
"She stole my football..."
"So, if I understand it correctly, you only took revenge?"

"Yes, exactly."
"Wrong answer." His eyes widened. I pulled the trigger.
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2008, 12:55:54 pm »

Eek! Smiley

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: