Insimenator.org
May 20, 2024, 07:40:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blurry Custom Clothing  (Read 1936 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
jersey441

View Profile
« on: January 14, 2008, 06:39:26 pm »

When I'm in the process of creating custom clothing, it looks great in the project view of Body Shop, but as soon as I import the finished clothing into the game, it becomes unrecognizably blurry as does the entire outfit (even if I've just customized a shirt).

I searched for a fix, and I saw where you can edit something in notepad to 0s from 1s and 2s (I know I'm not explaining it well...but I did it correctly when I was following the directions), and the clothes are still showing up blurry in the Create a Sim portion of Body Shop and in the Create a Family part of the game.

Any advice?

Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2008, 08:30:21 am »

The clothes you already made before fixing the Notepad code for Bodyshop will still remain blurry.  The fix only takes effect when you make new clothes... so you'll have to redo those blurry outfits if you want them clear and crisp.  :angel:

Also, you made sure to do the edit for ALL the EP Bodyshop "Graphic Rules.sgr" files, right?  Wink
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 08:33:50 am by Tenshii~Akari » Logged

tallsimsfan77

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2008, 04:16:42 pm »

Did you adjust the graphics settings in sims 2?

Sigs are for smokers.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: