Insimenator.org
May 05, 2024, 08:02:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: This is crazy  (Read 1168 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
rutter

View Profile
« on: January 25, 2008, 01:53:58 pm »

Ok so yesterday I posted about having problems with getting my game to load and then how it would'nt let me uninstall it and so forth. Well today I click on the BV icon and wait until it tells me to put the disk in. After putting the disk in I hit retry and it loads although it took it a few minutes and I have no custom content. I'm feeling a little hopeful though so once loaded I enter a house and then it keeps freezing up on me but then finally it gives.So I zoom away from the house and what do I see? Ha the rest of the neighborhood is black except the lot I'm playing and the street that runs in front of it.I'm really starting to wosh I had never bothered with BV.I installed BV, OFB, and seasons all in the same day, but I feel certain the conflict is BV.I was afraid I was going to have to manually uninstall all my sims2. I don't have a game started yet as I was only filming a series, but when I got the three expansion packs I decided to delete all cc and start over.I really need some good advice as I have tried everything I can think of. I have never manually uninstalled anything before and am a bit nervous to do so.Has anyone ever had this problem and what could be the cause.
I have all of the following: Uni, Pets, Night Life, OGB, Seasons, BV,Family Fun Stuff. Please help!
pandasan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2008, 02:08:00 pm »

There are step-by-step instructions on how to manually uninstall on the ea support site: http://support.ea.com
You'll have to filter down through games and such and it should be one of the topics available. For a manual uninstall, you have to mess with your registry, so just be sure to back it up (EA should provide instructions for that as well, if my memory serves me...)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: