Insimenator.org
May 11, 2024, 06:59:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help!!! My game keep crashing!!!  (Read 1762 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
busted192

View Profile
« on: January 05, 2008, 07:06:26 am »

I can go into my game and play in the lots, but whenever I try to change their appearance or buy new clothes the game just crashes! Whats worse is that I can't create any new families!!! Because while loading the create family load, the game crashes again! I just reinstalled my game a few days ago because my game kept crashing when I try to enter any neighbourhood! Whats wrong? Please help me!!!!
Mihura

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2008, 07:18:10 am »

Have you a lot of bodyshop custom content ? And what is your RAM ? I have had this problem on my old computer with 256 Mb of RAM... :roll:
Try to play without it to see if it's better and after add only your favourite stuff. Wink
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2008, 07:41:45 am »

This is a symptom of a bad mesh or a mesh not compatible with your game.  Delphy's Download Organizer (MT2) may help you locate it, but most likely you'll have to test all the hair and clothing meshes.
vanessa

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2008, 02:54:30 pm »

Agree with ancienthighway and Mihura.I would take out all the clothes and hair.You could altso increase the virtual memory on your pc.
There are other things to do I think,when I'm having problems getting in I'm deleting the group cache,accessory cache and the content of Log.(you go My Doc/EA games/sims2,and delete them)
I had problem with the disco lamps,couldn't get into night clubs,so I used(in the cheat box)Boolprop Testingcheatsenabled true,I had to delete them from the clubs and no problem since.Maybe the solution is not very popular but sometimes I'm playing the game with this cheat on.

Life is  just a game and we are the sims.

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=22717
aerisangel

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2008, 03:17:04 pm »

I have the exact same problem.  I am actually on this site now looking to see if anyone else is having similar problems.  It crashes when buying clothing, either during or after.  Crashing using temporal mod and everytime you summon more than one person.  This is only since installing Seasons and BV, right before had a party and summoned about 75 to 80 sims to the party with everything up to Pets in game.  Now, crashing on sim number two.  With my computer, it's not a computer problem, not a graphics card problem in any way, it's not a paging file problem, or a RAM issue, 4g of ram.  Anyway, just started with Seasons and BV - not sure whether to uninstall, don't even want to play without using summoner and temporal mods.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: