Insimenator.org
May 10, 2024, 01:13:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alot Questions about The Sims 2, Exps, Mods, Installtion and more.  (Read 1108 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
x7007
« on: February 01, 2008, 09:45:15 pm »

Ok, i havent played in the sims 2 for along time because i just felt sick of all the mods and every piece of hair mesh, because i wanted so many but couldnt get them because they had a price or some hard installtion.

So now i want to come back and play but i am like a New sim in town and i dont know where to start. I hope you people can help me.

First, i have all the Exp games, first to install The Sims 2 ofc, but what comes after ? Is this the order i should install ?

The Sims 2 - Patch 1.0.0.1022
The Sims 2 University - Patch 1.1.0.284
The Sims 2 Nightlife  - Patch 1.2.0.355
Sims 2 Open For Business -  Patch 1.3.0.351
The Sims 2 Family Fun Stuff Expansion - Patch 1.4.0.142
The Sims 2 Glamour Life Stuff Addon
Sims 2 Pets - Patch 1.6.0.277
The Sims 2 Happy Holiday Stuff
The Sims 2 Seasons - Patch 1.7.0.158
The Sims 2 Celebration Stuff
The Sims 2 HM Fashion Stuff
The Sims 2 Bon Voyage - Patch 1.10.0.122
The Sims 2 Teen Style Stuff

so after install, what should i do ?
i want all the meshes and all the cool Custom Sims the sim honeys and such.
how can i install them ? i saw that some of them does not come with all the parts as the thread opener said because some of them cost money. but the mesh and the hair i can get from the site they give and how i get them all togther so the'll work?

When i use Custom sim what happens when it gets old, will it change or what can happen.

and for the uncensor if you cant give a link here, just tell me what to look for, because i tried to look for it in google, but i dont know what version to choose, a uncensor version from 2000 will work on the last exp ? if you could give me at least the name of it i could google it.

Thanx you all, lovely sims, lovely work, you all deserv it, and i can see why its so fun to play it, i really like it when its real, and you all made it look like it .
Cheesy
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2008, 05:10:20 am »

yes, thats the correct order to install them.

I suggest you read the FAQs as many of us are tired of repeating ourselves
http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=422

as for the censor blur, get the Pets version  
http://simpeforum.ambertation.de/sims2/How-to-remove-the-Censor-Blur-from-my-Sims

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: