Insimenator.org
May 02, 2024, 03:08:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Did this happen to anyone else?  (Read 2458 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Envyret

View Profile
« on: June 21, 2008, 10:04:28 am »

Okay. So, I was playing my Sims 2 game last night, as usual. Now, my two children sims were off at school, and the father just left for work.

Suddenly, right after he leaves, the big military truck from the military career drove and stopped right in front of my house. Weirdest thing was that no one came out, then it drove right past my house. The mom was reading or studying something while all of this was happening.

Did any of this happen to any other person, or is it just me?:smt120

:lurk:The gremlins will destroy the world slowly and painfully. They are the world's greatest fear, they are our fate. They are at fault at everything.
xoJessi

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2008, 06:14:09 pm »

Did he leave by car?

If he was in the military career they coulda be there to pick him up but since he just left in the car... there was no one to pick up.

My Sims Journal/Photo Album Come see what my sims are up to!

Real Sims
Sims Oasis
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2008, 08:46:58 pm »

If you hadn't assigned the car to anyone, the car pool would have still come. Once you assign the car to a sim, the car pool won't turn up and the sim will leave for work autonomously.

No requests please
Eva Aisling

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2008, 11:53:18 am »

Eeeek! Envyret has the "G-word" in his signature! Your computer is infested with them! I hope my mind doesn't become infested, since I read it aloud in my head...You have cursed us all, Envyret! *scorn*
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: