Insimenator.org
May 10, 2024, 08:11:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Suburbia - Part IV is now posted for your enjoyment! Added 1/4/2008  (Read 11079 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sam_Cains90

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2008, 08:39:41 am »

Well thank you for reading it Cheesy

And thanks for saying that, I don't mind anymore though, I can live without some of those people Cheesy

Well I had to mention you when you are (nearly) always the first person to comment on my stories! Wink

Ouch! 700! That must have hurt a lot! I had a problem with Bodyshop for a while - it took me a long time to figure out that it was sims I had cloned that were doing it! lol

For my other sim stories please visit my site:

http://samssimstories.blogspot.com/
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2008, 04:20:07 pm »

Ok Sam, I went and read Numb Chapters 1 through 5. Why did she have to kill her husband instead of just leaving him? I think Charlie is going to fall in love with her, but he's a cop and so he'll also be the one that arrests her. Sad story, but I don't like her at all. She knew the pain that was inflicted on her when her family was killed, yet she goes and inflicts that pain on Klint's family just because she wanted a fresh start. Even going so far as to just dig a hole and throw him in there. She's deranged. So when is chapter 6 coming? lol You write some great stories, but now I'm left in suspense on 2 stories!

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2008, 07:53:14 pm »

More suspense...just what I needed.
I'm already hanging off of one cliff thanks to Astral Faery. Now I got this to worry about.
Beth

Psh.

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2008, 07:55:49 pm »

Yeah, I blame school. Tongue School hours 8:30 - 3:20.

Yeah so I start Tuesday (Tomorrow here) my sister has to go today hehehe, and I have the school musical rehearsals so... yeah. Cheesy Which is 4:45 - 5:30 and I usually get home at 6:00 due to bad traffic.

Yeah, I'm looking every where for Male adult formal & athletic outfits. I can't remember. We'll off looking again.
Can't wait for more Wink

Psh yeah right
Sam_Cains90

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2008, 08:15:38 am »

PegasusDiana, well I'm sure you have noticed by now that Ellen is not the most mentally stable person living. So I suppose that is the reason she killed him; she is a bit mental. How do you know Klint has family? I think as far as Ellen was concerned she was his family.

SAZ, sorry for the delay I have had no time - so I am afraid you might be hanging on that cliff for a little while longer. But I had to leave something that was not as obvious as the other parts... we don't all actually suspect Clarissa though. Do we? Wink

Aquaprinc3ss. School sucks. I have loads of homework to do and this is why I can't write anything at the moment... oh well best get and do it.
Good luck on finding those outfits by the way Cheesy

PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2008, 03:49:06 pm »

Quote from: Sam_Cains90;1211930
PegasusDiana, well I'm sure you have noticed by now that Ellen is not the most mentally stable person living. So I suppose that is the reason she killed him; she is a bit mental. How do you know Klint has family? I think as far as Ellen was concerned she was his family.

Is this like which came first the chicken or the egg? lol He has to have some sort of family. Doesn't he? Ooo Charlie is his brother and now he's seeking revenge(evil rendfield laugh)

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
Sam_Cains90

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2008, 05:33:40 pm »

lol!

No I was meaning he could have been an only child with dead parents. How else could they afford that sweet little home they lived in? Not that you got to see much of it...

Charlie might be out for revenge, but really. I don't think so Wink

PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2008, 05:45:30 pm »

Hey I'm plotting here. lol Where's that update! I have to see if your wrong or I am, oh wait your writing it...

-Luciano de Crescenzo
Sam_Cains90

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2008, 07:14:46 pm »

lol.

I am a bit busy right now with Suburbia - not sure when the next update will be. I don't really have time to do two at once, what with exams coming up and everything. Although, I don't need to take pictures anymore; maybe that will make it easier, if I just write without pictures...

Anyway thanks for the interest and enthusiasm, I will let you know when a new update arrives. But keep checking here for Part V of Suburbia, which is in progress with pictures now Cheesy

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: