Insimenator.org
May 21, 2024, 09:36:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pets dont go to work  (Read 1062 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sierra117

View Profile
« on: February 12, 2008, 03:18:10 pm »

My pets have jobs but dont seem to be going to work. No dialog pops saying the carpool will arrive and no messages saying be careful or it will cost their job. I disabled CC and pest CAN go to work. I have almost 700MBs of crap and none of it involves pets, and their careers. I tried using simwardrobes conflict detecter, but it gave me a error when i scanned. I know that its they day for them to go to work, and the right times, but still no carpool. I tried going to work using a car, but when it was time, there was no option. I've tried doing everything, but nothin worked.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2008, 03:20:52 pm by Sierra117 » Logged

lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 02:46:30 pm »

Check for hacks that need updating.  One hack I had problems with Pets, was the twojeffs no decline in relationships, or something like that. Once it was updated, I had no more problems with Pets going to work. So you need to pull your hacks out and play the game, see if it works, or use this method: here.  Good luck!

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: