Insimenator.org
May 13, 2024, 08:35:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help! Random items?  (Read 1205 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
puppyluver0811

View Profile
« on: June 28, 2008, 11:46:51 pm »

Hi!!
I'm needing some help with my game.

whenever i click on the ground to do the "Go Here" option, 4 items appear on the ground right next to the spot i clicked: A red mask, an urn, a chess table, and a small stool. when i click on them,  i get options like: relationship adjuster, and "Kill...Bob....Nancy" (sims names) and it is really annoying, and i cant figure out how to get that to STOP happening! they can be deleted in buy mode, but is a hassle to have to stop the game every 30 seconds to delete useless items.

what do you think?

Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away[/I]
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2008, 07:00:07 am »

First: you should go to the game help section with questions like these. Gives you a lot more help than here in the story section.

second: looks like you've got an Insim problem. sure you have the correct (or updated) version installed? looks like the "go here" option and the "spawn" option got mixed up somehow.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
puppyluver0811

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2008, 08:10:38 pm »

Thanks, raven

Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away[/I]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: