Insimenator.org
May 09, 2024, 03:35:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Invisible Body  (Read 6448 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
seeknpeace

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2005, 09:51:37 am »

Thanks a lot.  I am confused, when I went to the link provided, the only teen woohoo that I saw said that it did not go with the inteenimater.  Maybe I was directed to the wrong link accidentially or am I missing something on the page?

Ok...here is the latest.  I have dled very few things, and there is a problem that I cannot rectify.  On the neighborhoods that I have created, when I move around the lot, before I pick a house to go into or etc, the grass turns black. If I mess with the night/day toggle or most anything, it goes back to normal, but turns black again when I move around.  It seems to do it especially when I am over water.  I have tried disabling all but the insimenator.  I will try that next. However before I go on, has anyone had this?  Maybe I should start a new link with the black landscape/water issue.  I will do that, if someone answers here, super.  I am really frustrated.  I have never had problems with ts2 until I dled the insimenator and other things from this site.  It may be the combination that I have dled, I have a lot of friends who have the insimenator and use it with no problems.  If I could pinpoint what in the H I am doing, I would frigging stop it, you know?  I just want to play, but, I love the dls too.  They add so much, I think that EA is lazy.  The hackers bring so much value and fun.  Surely I am not the only player that this happens to?  Also, I had another sim with hair and clothes and body, but, no face.  I just killed her off.  She was a nice girl.  ha.  But, I could not find anyone dled by me that had no face.  This may be a mesh thing..not sure.
Teresa

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2005, 07:11:07 pm »

Quote from: seeknpeace
Ok...here is the latest.  I have dled very few things, and there is a problem that I cannot rectify.  On the neighborhoods that I have created, when I move around the lot, before I pick a house to go into or etc, the grass turns black. If I mess with the night/day toggle or most anything, it goes back to normal, but turns black again when I move around.  It seems to do it especially when I am over water.  I have tried disabling all but the insimenator.  I will try that next. However before I go on, has anyone had this?  Maybe I should start a new link with the black landscape/water issue.  I will do that, if someone answers here, super.

This was an issue pinpointed by maxis as a Graphic card problem
what card do you have?  what are the specs on it?

I am really frustrated.  I have never had problems with ts2 until I dled the insimenator and other things from this site.  It may be the combination that I have dled, I have a lot of friends who have the insimenator and use it with no problems.  If I could pinpoint what in the H I am doing, I would frigging stop it, you know?  I just want to play, but, I love the dls too.

there is nothing wrong with the programs on this site that would cause the issues you have at hand
like i said Graphics seem to be your issue and if you have a smaller end graphics card you may not be able to hold alot with it
basicly just the game and a few other things
the more graphic you use the harder your card works and ends up showing problems if you use to many

I think that EA is lazy.  The hackers bring so much value and fun.  Surely I am not the only player that this happens to?  Also, I had another sim with hair and clothes and body, but, no face.  I just killed her off.  She was a nice girl.  ha.  But, I could not find anyone dled by me that had no face.  This may be a mesh thing..not sure.

First EA and known affiliates are not lazy they brought you the game didnt they?
an expansion full of new and exciting things every 6 months dont they?
so stop with the lazy bit! .. yes the modifiers make it a bit more fun but maxis made the game so we could..

As for the mesh thing i doubt there is a conflict with the mesh maxis made .. try taking out all hacks and putting them in one by one and see what happens .. make sure you use Nightlife compatible hacks.

I came upon a concrete ball which triangles in the wind!

Check out this wonderfull site... link below

http://www.insimenator.net/

Make a Difference and Give a child a Hug!
seeknpeace

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2005, 09:38:18 pm »

Well, first of all, I DID take all the hacks out and reinstall them one at a time and cannot find the issue with the hack, if that is what it is, and the mesh may not be a maxi mesh.  I did dl a couple of non maxi.  

I think that it would be really cool to be able to say that I think that EA goes so far and stops, uncool to tell me to not say that.  It is my opinion.  Just like all the patches they never made for the SIMs1 EPs past the pet one.  They were too intent on creating the SIMs2.  But, we paid good money for those games too.  I had hell trying to play them, as did a ton of other ppl, until I just gave up.  So, that is my opinon.

I have a media center, fairly new, and a nvidia GE force 5200 video card, BIOS version 4.34.10.42.37, driver version 7.7.7.9 date 8-2-05.  I tried changing the settings in the game for the graphics, reading about that here.  Like you, I thought this was a graphics problem, but the baffling thing is that it only happens on the neighborhoods that I have added, not the three that are already set up in the game.  And, the ones already set up have a LOT more stuff in them tbat the ones that I have made.   So the usage with them is much heavier than that ones that I have been building.

Also, all dls that I have added back are titled as NL compatible.  I have made sure of that.  And, I have only added ppl, clothes and very little furniture.  As for the hacks, one at a time.  I did find a conflict, as reported earlier, with the teen woohoos, that was upgraded the day that I reported it.  So, that was causing me some difficutly.  It just makes me gunshy to find dls that make my game more fun.
daniball95

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2008, 11:33:15 am »

okay i know this is the wrong forum or whateer to be posting in but i don't how to make one yet so i need help.I just downloaded the inTEENenator and i when into the game you know the thing after you download custom content that pops up?well the inTeenenator b package popped up with exclaimation points!!!!! what do i do?
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2008, 07:47:07 pm »

It's nothing wrong.  Just turn off your "Display Custom Content Dialog at Startup" option in your Game Options menu.  The next time you start up the game, the box won't pop up.  Wink

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2008, 11:35:38 am »

Please direct all support related for the inteenimator to the inteenimator forums, where support for that mod is offered. Any problems unrelated to inteen? We're happy to help you. Smiley

Thank you

Topic closed

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: