Insimenator.org
May 14, 2024, 01:28:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Game & Bodyshop keep crashing?PROBLEM SOLVED  (Read 1515 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« on: March 05, 2008, 07:42:44 pm »

Well I mean I have my downloads folder well organized & it only crashed before yesterday only 3 times since I last reinstalled my game but yesterday & today bodyshop & the game crashed about 5-7 times.I don't really know the problem.I have the folders organized by letter & # plus left overs (things like _ or [])& I removed so many things I last downloaded from March 1st-March 4th (I haven't downloaded anything since the first crash) & I just simply don't know what to do anymore

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
(used to be ShiningStarSim)
boeketjebloemen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2008, 04:18:44 am »

So you haven't tried to start the game without CC? Just move your downloads folder to some other place (like the desktop), run the game,and see if it still crashes. If it doesn't crash, the problem is somewhere in your downloads folder.

It doesn't matter if your downloads folder is well-organized. I mean, if there is a problem with your CC, the organising makes it easier to find the problem, but it doesn't have any other effect.

:bunny:Climbing up from Moo-Bunny status:bunny:
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2008, 05:32:01 pm »

Thanks Smiley.I'm currently trying it out by having 2 folders there & I'll remove those folders if the game crashes & if it doesn't then it means the problems probably in one of the other 8 folders

Edit:I tried it out with no downloads but it didn't work at all.It kept on crashing
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 05:45:26 pm by Hidden~Secret » Logged

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
tallsimsfan77

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2008, 09:41:03 pm »

You have Pets installed, right?  *checks profile* Erm... =/ Nevermind then.  I think I know what you're talking about; when I had Pets installed, the game would totally crash completely whenever I went into CaS mode and when I removed all CC and reinstalled, same thing.  LSS- I think I messed up the code. o_O

Sigs are for smokers.
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2008, 08:16:52 pm »

Ok well I found the problem.It was in Saved sims which I stored onto my desktop & it currently still is there & re-put in all my downloads & it all works now

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: