Insimenator.org
May 09, 2024, 06:01:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Neighborhood Problems  (Read 1079 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
FeionPhylar

View Profile
« on: February 27, 2008, 08:12:19 pm »

It's actually been a while since I have had this problem but until now I have ignored it. But I do hope there just might be some hope to solving it.

It was after downloading Sims2 Seasons that I encountered this problem. I can no longer see neighboring houses like I used to. Previously, I could be playing on a particular lot and if I clicked next door and it would ask me if I would like the play this "___"family.

I liked being able to see my neighbors and their cars but, after downloading Seasons, when I zoom out I can see nothing but that house I am playing and nothing else in the background but grass on all sides.

I am curious to know if this is just a seasons thing or if there really is a problem with my game. I have Sims2, Nightlife, Open for Business and University.
UglyTownie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2008, 04:33:56 am »

Look under Game Options -> Lot View Options. The game probably turned these options down/off when you installed Seasons, possibly because it decided your computer could not handle them. Turning them back on may cause some lag, I think they may be especially hard on performance with Seasons and its weather effects.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: