Insimenator.org
May 05, 2024, 07:40:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please come back!!!  (Read 2867 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ptah

View Profile
« on: February 21, 2008, 06:36:12 pm »

I decided to create a large family. I had 5 kids and 1 of them already at university. Everything was fine until one of them refused to do his homework. Then up came the social worker and took them. At first I was pissed, but no matter what I did (I loaded a previous save several times) the end result was the same. I choose to move on with the game knowing they'd become npcs. The other kids bring them home from school but when I try to phone them they don't appear listed. I hoped they could be invited into other families, just like a regular npc but I never know when they might pop up and they're never at the house long enough for me to be able to unlock the invitation option. I'd appreciate a little help.

And because of that, you have, in a world that likes its nice shiny labels, no true identity.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 07:03:31 pm »

If you have the insimenator you should be able to use the 'restore family' function.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
vanessa

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2008, 07:39:14 pm »

There is a hack,the kids would do theyr homework automaticaly every day at 7.00 hr.I think it's created by Inge Jones at Simlogical,I'll try to find a link for you.

So I'll give you the link to Simlogical but I couldn't find this particular hack,try to find it,if you want,there are several hacks for schools.
Joy suggested you should use the insimenator,and restore family,it will work fine.If not,d/l the" teleporter plus "schrub,from Simlogical,click on it,click on familys name,click on the kidds name and teleport him there.Once on the lot,click on the schrub and chose "move in.." and move the kid in.If he leaves the lot,exit the lot and re enter it.The kid should be there.
I give you this alternative because the function of restoring family doesn't work for me every time,I have lots of buggs on my PC since BV.

http://www.simlogical.com/index.htm

Life is  just a game and we are the sims.

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=22717
ptah

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2008, 04:08:03 pm »

Thx for the links, but I'm not sure restoring the family's an option since I moved them to a smaller lot (they didn't need all those bedrooms anymore). There's no way ingame for me to invite them to other lots?

And because of that, you have, in a world that likes its nice shiny labels, no true identity.
vanessa

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2008, 05:25:30 pm »

Yes,by using the Teleporter schrub by Inge Jones at Simlogical.You have the tread.

ptah

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2008, 03:57:26 pm »

I found it. Thx! I hope it works.

ptah

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2008, 06:07:55 pm »

I've place it in Downloads and the item should appear for sale, but it doesn't. Any idea??

vanessa

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2008, 06:15:42 pm »

It's in build mod/garden/schrubs.
If you d/l-ed the painting it's in decorative.

ptah

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2008, 05:31:46 pm »

Ok thx!

miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2008, 07:52:59 pm »

The kids can be adopted into other families by calling the adoption service.  Since they're the newest kids in the pool, they'll be adopted first.  Their grade will be C, no matter what it was before they were taken away.  You want to adopt them on the weekend so they don't miss school and go down to a D.

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
ptah

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2008, 10:31:04 am »

I ended up using insimenator, but next time I'll do it your way miros1. I don't like using these sort of "cheats" when I can find another solution.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: