Insimenator.org
May 06, 2024, 12:20:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: More than 8 sims???  (Read 1364 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
bops235
« on: March 01, 2008, 09:05:13 am »

Is there a mod or hack that allows more than 8 sims on a lot? Much appreciated if yu can find one:)
PrincessTalli

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2008, 06:36:01 pm »

http://sumomo.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=101362

im not very good with links so i dont know if what iv just done is right but theres a mod on mod the sims 2 that has no family limit if the link i just wrote doesnt work its under global mods on page 17
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 03:19:34 am »

bops - be careful! some options are only available if you have Pets EP installed, also, be cautious to have more than 8 sims!  The risk of getting the "too many memories bug" increases for every Sim you add -- that will render a lot unplayable.  When you have the "too many memory bug" there is only one solution that doesn't always work to resolve it - doing brain surgery on the sims in the family (and maybe the whole neighbourhood in some instances) with SimPE (see this post: How do I delete the memories of a Sim?).

I strongly recommend if you are seriously going to try more than 8 sims, that you download every memory blocker hack and mod you can find :lol:

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: