Insimenator.org
May 05, 2024, 02:25:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CC Help  (Read 1398 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Johnny Drake

View Profile
« on: March 08, 2008, 11:22:31 am »

I installed Freetime and deleted all of my hacks. Except, most of my custom content isn't loading up in the game. The folders are still filled with stuff in the 'downloads' folder. Such things like clothing, hair, make-up, walls, and floors are still in the game. However, all of my furniture is gone. Therefore, I can't load any of my old houses since they're littered with custom content (or so I'm guessing that's the problem).

Any help would be much appreciated.
vanessa

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2008, 11:19:04 am »

Did you enable the CC?
After the game loads you get a list of items and down the page you get the alternatives to enable or disable contentYou just enable it.I'm usualy entering a lot,safe,leave then start the game again,you enable the CC again and it will show.

Life is  just a game and we are the sims.

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=22717
geezy33

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2008, 11:52:30 am »

the most important thing to do is alwayz enable CC after the game loads, don't login your sim's house, enable CC first.

Sorry no requests,I'm a townie maker and Maxis killer on maxis sims.
Welcome to Geezysims2:lurk:
qtpie3552

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2008, 12:11:07 am »

When you go into your house, go to the settings and make sure the CC is enabled. Then change the settings so that the CC will show in the catalog but the dialog box to enable it will not come up. Exit out and restart the game and everything should be there.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: